Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: symptoms back again BAD DAY YESTERDAY

symptoms back again BAD DAY YESTERDAY

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is ok. Sorry I haven't been around for so long.....

We had the babies goodbye just over four weeks ago. It was a lovely service. I had my results from the hospital too. Apparently, there could have been things wrong with me that had been causing the babies to die, but luckily I am ok and the baby was also fine, which in a way makes it harder to accept why it happened. My consultant said that if we did try again, he would scan me often and that he couldn't see a reason why it would happen again, although obviously, he couldn't promise anything.

In general I have been doing ok. I have noticed though, that the missed beats are back again, more frequently and they're getting to me again. I have them like I did before, with no pattern just loads most days. I have been feeling generally down about things. my business isn't doing all that well and I am thinking about everyone I have lost, probably because it is nearly Christmas, and down to the fact it hasn't been that long since we lost Reece.

I am hoping for a better 2006, but really need to learn to get over being scared of the missed beats again, I don't want to go back to being so scared of them again.

Take care,
    Love, Linda.xxx

Hi Linda, just to say nice to see you again, you have had a very difficult time and im not surprised you have the missed heartbeats back,
    Christmas is difficult for a lot of us, without going through what you have gone through. I think the posts on here show that, I know iM struggling.
    I hope you do have a better year next year and like you say learn how to not be scared of the missed beats, I am fortunate in that Ive had all the checks on my heart so now am able to accept its normal, just fast and loud.
    Im sure lots of people will be along with good advice etc but just wanted to say Hi and i have been thinking about you.xxxx

love from Alexisxx

If I help one person today it was worth getting up.

Hi Lin,

I'm so glad you posted - I've been thinking about you a lot and did post on one of your last threads awhile ago to see how you were.

Its been a sod of a time for you hun and its no wonder the heartbeat issue raised its head again. I have had a few myself too but I know that's because this is a stressful time of year and its my anxiety playing up. The heart will settle down in due course but you need to allow yourself time to grieve for baby Reece.

I hope you manage to have a good Christmas with your family and I wish you nothing but happiness.

Big hug.

Love Piglet xx

Hello Linda

Good to hear from you again..and pleased that you have been ok

You do need to be gentle on yourself for a while and allow emotions to pass through as necessary, bottling them up may contribute to your missed beats

Settling back into a routine may mean that you have become more aware of the usual missed beats again.

Love

Meg

Hi Linda,
    Just wanted to say I'm thinking of you too.
    You've been through alot, it's only natural how you're feeling now but it will all settle down again, give it time and take care.
    Lisa x

Hello,
    Thanks for the replies.

The only thing that bothers me really, is that the missed beats have never 'gone away' before and I know I have to start all over again with the acceptance of them, due to what I've just been through. It seems like its neverending, and in a way, I know I'll probably always have them. Back to square one, in trying to believe that they aren't dangerous.
    Love, Linda.xxx

Hi,
    I feel so stupid, that I have gone back to how I was before, but yesterday I had loads of missed beats again, I could literally feel my heart jumping all over the place. I've gone back to being really scared of them and worrying there is something wrong. I just don't understand how they can be normal when they are doing this. I try to reassure myself they are just like sneezes or hiccups, but find it really hard to do. Sorry for going on about the same things.

Linda.x

Don't worry about posting on the same thing Lin - it's the symptom that scares me the most too.

Love Piglet xx

Thanks Piglet, but how can you be so sure they AREN'T DANGEROUS!!!???

Love, linda.xxx

Hi Linjane

Nice to hear from you and glad your doing okay i still have my missed beats but not so bad and it still worries me too when i have them. I can't say don't worry about it because it's hard not too.

take care

linda xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information