Thread: wisdom tooth impacted/infected

wisdom tooth impacted/infected

hey, i recently had an infection in one of my wisdom teeth and i had it extracted just over a week ago and i'm freaking out a bit again coz i just read this http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...sed-in-la.html

especially since the dentist told my two upper wisdom teeth are growing in the wrong place so im really freaking out now.

anyone had any problems like this? should i be worried? and now my jaw is hurting a bit but is that where im thinking about it

please reply
    love louise

Re: wisdom tooth impacted/infected

anyone? please reply xx

im freaking out
    and the link should be http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...sed-in-la.html

Chilax babes, listen u will be fine lol, its like a million 2-1 that anything bad will happen, trust me u and ur teeth will be fine , ur dentist nos what he or she is doing, relax, dam i had a root canal last year and i had to sign a dozen papers just incase i didnt wake up again , dam insurance, and owch it hurt like a bitch, listen im getting freaked out talking about the dentist , the sound of that drill freaks the living sh,t outa me, u will be fine though.

try not to worry. that is a rare extreme case. just try and relax, and if you dont feel 100% call nhs direct or the doctor but am sure you will be fine.

hi again, since last night i have had a sore throat and possibly some swollen glands so do you think this is linked to maybe having another tooth infection? or maybe an infection where i had my tooth extracted about a week ago? or could it be something else? could it be cancer? so many things are going through my head right now. any ideas?

please reply
    love louise XX

Thread Information