Thread: Very familiar

Very familiar

I can't believe how many of the symptoms listed here are similar to what I have experienced. Many of them before I ever had a panic attack. I'm hoping that once my panic is under control my health worries will begin to diminish also.

Hi axel

I know what you mean. When I first came to this site suffering PA's, high anxiety attacts. I too could not believe the symptoms list, some things on that list I had been suffering all my life. It's a long story so wont bore you with that LOL

I am now pa and high anxiety free, also the symtoms I had before the pa's are also getting less and less. This is a great site and I owe my recovery to this site [^]

So axel, there is light at the end of the tunnel but it take's alot of hard work support and time. Lots of reading through the site, the information on here and in all threads is priceless.

Wishing you well

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

When you fear something,
    learn as much about it as you can.
    Knowlege conquers fear.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default...=healthanxiety

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default...cms&c=symptoms

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Thanks Jill and meg I am making great progress with cbt and have not had a panic attack in over a month. Thanks agin for the kind words of encouragement and links.

Thats great news indeed.

Please do take the time to post in successes and recommend things that have helped you.

Thanks and well done

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Thanks Meg I felt a little sheepish because I may not be over the proverbial wall yet but I did post a brief note on my successes thus far. Hopefully I will have several more stories to share soon I really appreciate the people on this site for all the support and encouragement, it helps a great deal and is an awesome resource to have.

Thread Information