Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: d-dimer

d-dimer

Went 2 docs again today cos was in agony with my calf really getting me down cos been in pain so long docs doing a di dimer 2 check my clotting levels in my blood im glad in a way but scared in another maybe if it comes bk ok i can focus my thoughts 2 getting better.

Re: d-dimer

I'm surprised the hospital never done a d-dimer as they can get an almost instant result. This would have saved you weeks of worry and stress. I've got a feeling it will be negative. I hope so and you can try and start getting on with your life - you've had a heck of a time of it recently.
    Myra

Hey Anx.

I hope your results come back neg, (they will) and i hope you can put the stress and worry behind you, its the waiting thats the worst stress so get distracted .

good luck and big hugs xxx

AND YOU'LL HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE

p.s not too much though, be HAPPY

i know cant believe they havent done one either i think if it comes bk negative i can put my mind at rest. There said will have results 2moz goto ring up after 3. Have any of u had one?

One of my son's had it done. They took a blood sample from his stomach. His was positive but it also does this if you have pneumonia, which he had.
    Myra

From his stomach ouch is this where its taken from? Thanx myra u have really been helping me lately xx

That's where they took his from. He said it wasn't too bad. Got results right away. Don't worry. They are doing everything for you. I'm sure it will be negative and then you can try and start to relax. You must be worn out. Let us know how you get on.
    Myra

yeah worn out just want 2 b well so can start planing my wedding. U on msn or facebook?

No I'm not on msn or facebook. Just try and make up your mind that you are going to get out of this vicious circle of worrying and think about the future. You say you are going to plan your wedding. Why don't you make a start and write everything down you need to plan and book and it might help lift your mind. It's maybe all getting on top of you.
    Myra

it is hun so stressed cry everday really scared always been anxious but not this bad just want a answer u know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information