Thread: Kazzie

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Kazzie

I've just had a phone call from Roger, Kazzie's husband, to say that Kazzie is in intensive care and that we must expect the worst.

They were informed on the 11th of this month that ovarian cancer had been discovered. It's location and rapid spread makes it inoperable. This obviously answers the many questions surrounding the numerous unexplained symptoms and the great pain that Kazzie has suffered with most recently.

Roger says they really don't know how long she is expected to last, and frankly they are now waiting for the inevitable. It could be in a week, or it might be today.

Cancer was doubtless at the back of everyone's mind, and I'm sorry that all our worst fears have now been realised.

Kazzie has been wonderful in helping me make progress with my agoraphobia over the last 18 months or more. And has been responsible for providing many laughs along the way.

Obviously I will keep everyone here informed as soon as anything becomes known to me.

Update: I hope Gary doesn't mind me updating this thread with the very very sad news that Kazzie passed away last night (28 Jan 2010). She was in no pain. She will be missed by so many. You touched our hearts and our lives Kazz. Rest in peace now mate.xxxx Nicola (nomorepanic)
    Last edited by nomorepanic; 29-01-10 at 18:39.

"I am a part of all that I have met;
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

- Tennyson

For Those Who Shop Online, you can support No More Panic very easily. Read more here and here. If No More Panic has helped you, consider making a donation.

Thread Information