Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Kazzie

Re: Kazzie

To Kazzie's Family,

I wish I could express the sorrow we feel at knowing the profound loss you are soon to bear.

I hope it provides you with some comfort to know that others care.
    Kazzie was an amazing person who had such a positive impact on those she came into contact with.

I hope that you can find some solace in the memories of the years that you were blessed with her company. The world was a richer place for having her in it.

I hope that her passing is peaceful and pain free.

My thoughts are with you at this most difficult time.

Lynnann

I have just caught on to this thread. I am so so sorry. I have only just started using this site regularly again but when I did before, Kazzie gave so much support, comfort and laughs.
    I am thinking of you Kazzie and pray you do not suffer badly from this terrible illness. I think too of your family and friends.

Happyone
    xxxx

I've been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.
    —Mark Twain

Dear Dear Kazzie ,

My heart and thoughts are with you and your family. You gave so much help and support to many. Our chats and laughter have left me with so many fond memories of you. I truly am heartbroken to read of your illness and saddened by the unfrairness of it all. I pray that your passing is painfree and peacefull, god knows you deserve that. I know that you probably wont read these messages but I pray that Roger see's them and they offer some comfort during his time of grief. Knowing that you touched so many peoples hearts will leave your family and friends with a deep sense of pride and honour , you truly are a inspiration my darling. I wish there more I could say or do but remember this - always a angel and always a friend.....

love and hugs

Michelle xxxxxxxxxxx
    But you try farting and see how much attention you get !!!

To a wonderful lady,

I am so so sorry to hear this. Words fail me... I just don't know what to say. This is heartbreaking to hear

Kazzie, you are very much loved by all of your friends and family. A very special lady.

My thoughts are with you, Kazzie. And with your family and friends at this sad sad time.

All my love, sweetheart

Louise

xxx

I feel the same as everyone...gutted to learn about poor lovely kazzie.
    I dont know what to say really, but i pray kazzie that you know how much everyone loves and cares about you...your a good and kind person who doesnt deserve to suffer like this.
    My thoughts are with you and your family
    God bless you and take away your pain xxx

I havent been aound for sometime , but I have heard about you Kazz thru the grapevine and Im so sorry to hear what you are going thru , my thoughts and prayers our w/you and your fam, thanks for always being there you are an angel, as everyone has said wish there was something I could do for you,I will be thinking of you hun ....xxxxx

my thoughts are with u
    with love
    sandra xxxxxxx

such very sad news, prayers and love to kazzie and her family and everyone here xxx

I am so very very sorry to hear this terrible news. Kazzie has been such a great help to so many people. She has always been there for others despite her own problems.
    I will pray for a painless end for Kazzie and for strength for Roger and all her family and friends to cope with the coming days, weeks and months ahead.
    God bless you all.
    Judy.xxxx

I would just like to say.. Kazz is still with us, and a miracle could still happen :-)
    I think we should stay with positive posting and send our love etc xx

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information