Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Kazzie

Re: Kazzie

My thoughts are with Kazzie and her family, must be so heart rending for all family and friends alike........im no that good with words, at times like this, but big huggles to roger and family ....i shall wear pink next friday and think of a daft moment or two when kazzie made me pmsl..hee hee hee....i shouldve typed this how i speak....she was always taking mick outta my scots accent and daft slang, rest well kazzie, thinking of u xxxxxx mo xxxx

We know not when... we know not where... we often think our lives unfair, but then we hear and want to share in mourning the loss of Kazz, so prepare. Donations yes but let them be, for Cancer Care or McMillan Cancer Relief; and why - because that is where they work hard and long to be part of the journey till life is at an end. The nurses become close friends and show that cancer needn't be more than a fear we leave to grow. Far better that we remember and praise the life of Roger's special loving wife and Richard's mum will see him grow, but as from where we just don't know.... May Angels Tend your every care, cos Kazz will be we know not where, but where she is we know she'll share her precious self with all she knew and those who never knew her too! Mystically yours - just Stu ((((((((Rog and Rich))))))))) My prayers are with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine-lady View Post
    I will also wear something pink on wednesday as a mark of respect to Kazz.

I agree that discussing donations is a little early, however I would like to know if there is a collection for some flowers for Kazz's funeral from people on NMP who are unable to attend her funeral?

xxx
    Yes there is going to be a collection for flowers. Nic is getting the info on pricing and the like and there will be a post about it with all the specifics soon.
    I think that we are also going to have something the day of the funeral in chat for those who wish to attend but can't make the funeral.
    Details on both to come soon.
    xxx
    Sandy

Sorry All. Its my fault.

I didnt ring Roger about this. I asked him when he phoned me to give the arrangements.

x

Quote Originally Posted by nikk_dolittle View Post
    Sorry All. Its my fault.

I didnt ring Roger about this. I asked him when he phoned me to give the arrangements.

x
    Don't worry yourself Nikk. It's a difficult time for everyone.

"I am a part of all that I have met;
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

- Tennyson

For Those Who Shop Online, you can support No More Panic very easily. Read more here and here. If No More Panic has helped you, consider making a donation.

what thoughts have u on the flowers ? a word? kazzie? or jfdi? or lol maybe?

kate xx

Hi Kate

Admin and mod team are getting an NMP wreath.
    I like your suggestions I'm sure she would love that .

xxx

Pink eh?
    Why am i not surprised? Kazzie was kind and thoughtful and such a lady!! Pink is the perfect colour for people to pay there respects in. I won't be at the funeral but i will wear pink that day in respect for the our princess kazzie!! May she rest in peace n shime in peoples hearts forever!!! xxx

Kazzie's Funeral Arrangements

Please refer to this link for the latest details concerning the funeral arrangements, including where to send floral tributes. http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?p=614699

Thanks to Nikk for getting all the initial info.

"I am a part of all that I have met;
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

- Tennyson

For Those Who Shop Online, you can support No More Panic very easily. Read more here and here. If No More Panic has helped you, consider making a donation.

In Memory of a Special Lady,

I will make a donation to Macmillan Cancer Research as I always do on these sad occasions and have done since I lost a dear wife to the illness in 1985. More worryingis the fact that a friend's daughter passed on one week last Sunday and am having to deal with that issue day by day; life goes on - wherever and whatever....

In life we are in death - in death we pray for Eternal Life... May the Great Creator Spirit comfort each as we make this earthly journey, with its lossess and may we not forget the gains we made in knowing the one now absent from our lives... So May it be! Stu_uk

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread Information