Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread: Kazzie

Re: Kazzie

I just found out about kazzie in the chat room,i am in total shock,she was a great lady,and will be missed by all,my heart goes out to her family and friends.may you rest in peace kazz.we all will miss you loads.and love you always.
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And Wisdom to know the difference.

Kazzie's Funeral Arrangements: This thread has been updated today: 10 February 2010.

"I am a part of all that I have met;
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

- Tennyson

For Those Who Shop Online, you can support No More Panic very easily. Read more here and here. If No More Panic has helped you, consider making a donation.

Are we donating towards the flowers please.

This is for Roger Richard and Kazzies family ;We are thinking of you today .

Sorrow
    If your sorrow can be lessend
    In some warm and special way
    By knowing that so many share
    In your loss with you today
    And if it brings you comfort
    When others show they care
    Please know that thoughts are with you
    And remember they are there .

God Bless You Kazzie RIP ..XX

Kazzie would have been proud of her nmp friends that managed to attend her funeral today,I know some were really finding it hard.Well done to you all.

It was nice to meet so many NMP members today. I only wish it could have been under better circumstances.

It was a tough day for everyone, but I'm glad I was able to make it and pay tribute to a dear friend who did so much to help me.

Thank you Rach for transport and the company. And love to Roger. A valued friend.

"I am a part of all that I have met;
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

- Tennyson

For Those Who Shop Online, you can support No More Panic very easily. Read more here and here. If No More Panic has helped you, consider making a donation.

Gary

I'm so glad it went well

Lisa
    xxx

Thank you for letting us know.

I have to say the funeral was a very moving tribute to our friend Kazz with loads of people wearing pink as she requested.

Some of her friends made their own tribute to Kazz by throwing a bottle of beer and a packet of cigarettes into the grave and everyone thought that was just what Kazz would have wanted to go with her so it was a very fitting gesture.

The admins and chat room mods wanted to thank Kazz for all she has done on NMP and we got the following wreath made up for her (I thought members may like to see it):

flowers.jpg

My thanks to Rach (bluesparkle) for arranging this and collecting the flowers.

It was lovely to meet Gary, Rach, Brian, Nikk, Helen (and partner) and Twiglet (and partner) and of course to see Roger again after 3 years since the last NMP meetup I went to. I think Kazz would have been pleased that we were all there together.

I spoke to Roger about donations and will do a separate post about that for anyone that wants to donate to Kazz's chosen causes.

Sleep in peace now Kazz.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by ju.ann_30 View Post
    Thank you for letting us know.
    Ju

The flowers you sent were gorgeous - roses with green foliage. Just wanted you to know that we did see them.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread Information