Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Kazzie

Re: Kazzie

I'm so sorry to hear of this devastating news and my thoughts and prayers are with Kazzie and her family at this awful time.

OMG, i only just got on as not been on for awhile and i really dont know what to say, i didnt know, i feel very sad and my thoughts r with her and her family, such very sad news. :(

There are no words to express how horrible this is. Kazz you have always managed to put a smile on my face. I will be thinking of you and your family.
    Nikk- I am always here for you hun xxx

I am so sorry to hear this truly devastating news. I never actually 'knew' kazzie but felt her warmth from her forum replies. Whatever Kazzie and Rogers journey is now may Father God guide them and lay his healing hands on them both. I am very very sorry and send many supportive wishes.

Im still sooo shocked. This isnt sinking in. I cant beelvie this and I cant stop crying.

I for one was very glad I meet up wth Kaz. For all I have done, Since I had the kikc up the bums.

It will be hard now as I felt safe with Kaz and I was in the process of talking. But I know I have more people I can talk to about things. :(

Nikk xxxxx

i cant belive it!!!
    kazzie is such a wonderful person. she has help me so much. i just cant find the words right now. i love her so much. all my love to kaz roger and family xxx

I have only just heard and even though I havent been on here in a while I wanted 2 send my love 2 Kaz and family ...its such sad news ...x big hugs 4 eva Kaz xxxxxx

I am always looking outside myself for strength and confidence ,but it comes from within .It's there all the time x

I read this on the train home but couldn't post. Just wanted to add my thoughts and prayers for Kazzie and her family & friends. Such a dreadful thing to happen to a lady who seems such a lovely warm soul and whose posts have always made me smile. Thinking of you all. Txx

I never actually knew Kazzie but i had spoken with her and i have a lot of respect for her. I know she spread warmth and love and laughs to everyone whome she had contact with. This is just too sad and i dont know what else to say.
    Kazzie thinking of you with all my heart

Kerry xxxxxxx

I just want to say how amazing it is so see members come back to NMP on hearing about Kazz to show their love and support. It just shows what a lovely lady our Kazz is and how many people she has touched.
    You really are a fabulous lot

Lisa
    xxx

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information