Thread: Chatroom

Chatroom

Im just doing a post for all the members out there that havent read the post in hugs for Kazzie , the reason im writing this is to ask for your understanding during this hard time , Kazzie is a well loved member of NMP and she has alot of good friends who at the moment are finding things hard , the chatroom is for help of course but also could we please ask for a little bit of understanding of what we are all going through at the moment, that doesnt mean we wont help but for now we wont be our jolly selves ,

Many Thanks

Heidi

Re: Chatroom

Thanks for this post Doddy, I spoke to Nic NMP last night and she advised me to open another room for those that wish to talk about Kazzie, we named it Kazzies pub, this way it leaves the main room open for those wanting help or just general chit chat, and hopefully no triggers for HA sufferers,

hope this helps,

Emms xxxxxx

The Sticky Kitchen on facebook!

gosh i didnt know this untill now, and thought people were quite in chat room yesterday, i just wanna say sorry as i was talking crap, and wasnt being insensitive. xxxxx

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

come on panic attack do your worse,, you can knock me down,, BUT I WILL GET BACK UP AGAIN.

Sorry this is my fault. :(

Sorry to all I have made worse.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by nikk_dolittle View Post
    Sorry this is my fault. :(

Sorry to all I have made worse.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Nikk don't worry you haven't done anything wrong xxxxxxxx

Good post Heidi well done.

I think its important to point out that i'm sure no one means to be offensive and people are really feeling upset and sensitive at this time which is totally understandable.

We must also respect those who come in afresh maybe for the first time and just a simple explanation that we are losing a close and kind member which is why we may be subdued should alieviate any problems in my opinion.

We are there for everyone and everyone has individual needs so i'm sure due to the nature of this site we will all be sensitive and respectful.

We must welcome those who are new and give them our time as i'm sure we are all aware and Kazzie loved a laugh, a joke, a few bevvies and would want us uniting as an NMP family just as though she was with us.

Just my ramblings

love Sax

Well worded Sax couldn't have wrote it better myself.

Good post H

Hugs for all

And a special one for Kazzie -

Dee

Dee xx

Thread Information