Thread: Can't stop obsessing!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Can't stop obsessing!

I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense and doesn't seem important but for some reason I can't stop obsessing about it.

Three years ago I was diagnosed with OCD. However ever since I was diagnosed I've been obsessing about whether I have it. I keep thinking that instead it is Health Anxiety. I know that which it is is probably unimportant but for me it is. This time it started with the fear that I had/was going to get MND (my gran died from it). And I would have to check and re-check myself but also would have to repeat actions to check that I still had control over myself. I then became scared of the fact that I was/ was going to lose control in general. Most of my compulsions involve me repeatedly doing actions over and over again (in multiples of four) until it 'feels' right.

I have other issues such as I can't use certain products etc And I will not go to the doctor about it. In fact I can't say this out loud - typing it here is really difficult.

I know it seems like a really stupid issue but I need to know it's really freaking me out.
    Last edited by Nutmeg; 27-01-10 at 20:26.

Thread Information