Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: memories of kazzie :-) put yours here x

memory's of kazzie :-) put yours here x

• My first memory of Kazzie is when I first joined nmp in 2006, she was a moderater then also,Kazzi and I didnt see eye to eye in the chat room and she spent most of her time kicking me out of chat as I hadn't actually got used to the rules of the chat room
    • We had a few ups and downs in the first few months of me joining..
    • but after a while we started a new freindship and started to get close and talk alot
    • Kazzie would always make me feel better when I was down and she used to always do the same with anyone that needed cheering up.
    • I went to kazzies Firework party last november the photo above is from that night. she had a few drinks that night maybe a few more than that haha. we had a fantastic night and some funny pics came out of that party too.
    • The next time I saw kazzie was when I had a christmas meet up in somerset she cam all the way from southampton which is about 3 hrs away and she booked a caravan for a few people to stay for the weekend, even thou she felt poorly she still came all that way so she wouldnt let me down, bless her. Im so glad I got to meet kazzie she was a great caring lady with a very big heart.

Pink Daisey aka Kate
    Last edited by pink daisy; 29-01-10 at 19:10. Reason: spelling

Re: memories of kazzie :-) put yours here x

I remember Kazzie joining when I was an admin and how she blended in so quickly with her refreshingly honest nature and yet sensitive enough to never want to scare other people. Even recently her posts were ever aware of the feelings of others.

Kazzie and I are exactly the same age and our teeth were often a bonding subject, both of us wishing we'd laid off the Blackjacks & Fruit Salads as kids!

I regret I never got to meet Kazzie in person despite not living that far from her. We once got a meet up organised which I had to call off due to being needed elsewhere at the time - I'm sad about that now.

A warm and lovely soul who I will remember with great fondness.

Love Piglet

Kazz and i used to get onto the subject of 'Loch Lomond', it held sentimental reason for Kazz and it's somewhere i often visited when i was younger.

She used to say to me 'We will get to Loch Lomond one day Blondie', She always called me blondie, was her little pet name for me and that never changed even when we got to know each other quite well.

I never did get the pleasure of meeting Kazz in person but i got a call from her only a few weeks ago now. She told me she loved my accent and we spoke of her beloved Loch Lomond again.

Kazz was one of these people who made others laugh, she had a fantastic personality, she made everyone feel comfortable and i have spat my tea out on more than one ocassion at her anticts. I am even smiling now as i write this.

This is one of my favourite songs of all time and always will be. It's Runrig singing 'Loch Lomond', now every time i listen to it, i will smile as i think of our lovely Kazz............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzQ1pNfbe3Q

Lisa
    xxxx

My first memory of kazzie is when I went in chat really stressed and she said shed ring me up. It was a saturday night and my hubby was working.
    I was crying my eyes out when she rang. But at the end of the call I was full of hope and actually laughing my head off!
    God bless our special mate.

Laugh and the world laughs with you , cry and ? .....
    you need a bog roll. lol

I never knew kazzie well but I liked her and respected her, respect is not something I give away easily, She was a special person that kept her sense of humour throughout it all, I only wish I had one ounce of the strength that lady posessed in abundance.

I would like to hear the story about Loch Lomond at some time lisa, I went to boarding school by there.

Lynnann

i remember how kind thoughtfull no matter how poorly she flt ,always had kind ,,words you will be so missed

Mine has to be the first time I met Kazzie at the meetup in Bosham in Feb 2007.

Kazz posted this on the original thread about the meet-up....

Hi Gang

right I will be inside the pub in the only bar and I will be wearing a pink fleece and pink trainers black trousers and a rather scared expression lol

or perhaps by the time u all arrive i will be under the table ..........plastered

only joking......... safe trip everyone and see u all on sunday

luv kaz x x x x x

That is exactly how we knew it was Kazz when we walked in the pub as we soon spotted the pink fleece.

We had a lovely meetup that day and Kazz went on to arrange many more meet-ups that I sadly couldn't get to due to illness. She always loved meeting new members and was already planning the next meet-up for Easter.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I am laughing my head off Nic...that's our Kazz
    Always make us laugh!

My memories of Kazzie are from hanging out wiv Kazzie in chatroom through good days and bad and her amazing qualities of compassion and fun alike. We meet people and chat and form relationships which are lifelong and i was priviledged to have met kazzie also at the Bosham meet in 2007 and she was truely as she was in chat - a lovely lovely lady.

God Bless you Kazzie xxxx

Pic ripped from gallery from Bosham meet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information