First of all, I REALLY want to thank everyone on this forum for helping me so much. Recognising my symptoms as really helped me to get my head around most of them. & I realised that I've probably been suffering from health anxiety/general anxiety for most of my born days...it's made me realise how long I've been suffering from awful thoughts/feelings...

Anyways, if any of you read my first post on how it all kicked off majorly (a very scary visit to the A&E, sent by the doctor, when my heart-rate was 120bpms) since then I've been obsessed with my heart rate/heart & have been checking my pulse waaay too much. :(
The two ECG's I had done at the A&E (17th December) were both normal (except for a raised heart-rate) & all my blood work & urine sample was fine.
A week after I was still having palpitations so in panic & rather than face the horrid A&E again (I'd go to say I have a phobia of the A&E now) I went to the local walk in centre. They said my blood pressure was fine & the guy who checked my heart beat commented "oh, that's very regular that"
Which put my mind at ease for abit...& these past few weeks I've felt like I've really been making progress but yesterday & today I feel like I'm going back to square one...

I'm still checking my pulse & I've noticed that it seems very irregular at times, especially on an evening. It feels like it's doing 3 or 4 beats in one! Like..thud-thud-thud *pause* thud-thud-thud...short bursts of beats when it should only be doing one. :(
It's really freaking me out & I've been to the doctors alot lately, I don't want to start getting annoyed with me. So I don't want to have to go back AGAIN & The thought of going back to the A&E is TERRIFYING

Can things change so drastically in a month? With an ECG being fine & the guy at the walk in centre saying my heart sounded very normal & regular. Now a month on, I'm no better :(
Do you think they are just normal palpitations? Can I get them even when I'm not feeling as anxious? Could the constant panicking & anxiety attacks have caused a heart problem over the last month?

Please guys, I feel like I'm taking steps back when I felt like I was getting somewhere...