Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: constantly lightheaded, off balance and headache

Smile Re: constantly lightheaded, off balance and headache

Hi everyone iam ibo iam 30yr old from london newbiew to this
    Hope we all get better , this subject was the nearest one to my symptoms iam getting after ive got a hair implant , i was panicing getting full anxietattacks i have suffered for years but was under control till last two weeks ago after haveing a hair inplant went to mri ct scan all clear iam left with exactly the same problem guys , off blance like one side of me is heavyer then the other constant headache , feeling worried everyday even sleeping is a problem worrying and haveing panic attacks , have tryed amoxilin 10mg they help but only covers the problem i need a fix , how are you guys feeling i know the thread is old but please anyone help , i need advice anyone has cured this frightening situation or calmed it down , or cured it

Thank you , hope god everyone haveing health problems will find peace of mind and full enjoyment of life

Re: constantly lightheaded, off balance and headache

Wow, I'm surprised I'm somehow still subscribing to this thread. I forgot all about it. I was active in this thread back in 2010 suffering from lots of dizziness (you can go back in this thread and read my posts if you want, to see if you have something similar).

I have good news, though. I'm not dizzy anymore! It took me around 3 years, but I'm feeling good now.

So sorry to hear what you are going through, though. I know exactly how you feel.

I'm sure other people on this thread who stopped posting here also started feeling better. So it's definitely something that you can beat!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread Information