Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strange Vibrating feeling in stomach

Strange Vibrating feeling in stomach

Hi Guys

Me again i,m afraid

I am getting a bit worried about this strange vibrating feeling i get in my stomach i am getting more and more aware of it and it is scaring me it feels like wind and it is kind of toward the left side of my stomache

i have ibs and i take lansaprozole 15mg one a day i really dont want to google anyone have any ideas?

Re: Strange Vibrating feeling in stomach

I get this a lot too, espectially recently.

It is not painful at all. Just annoying.

Vibrates a lot at random times. In the centre of my stomach.

Just on/off all the time for the past few months

yes I have the weird buzzing sensation in my lower, left abdomen, almost like your mobile phone is vibrating. It has been going on for about a week now and is there virtually all the time. Not painful, just strange.

if you read one of my posts its about this feeling from my ribs right down to just above my pubic bone i feel like my insides are shaking or vibrating and it can last hours or even a few days and the more i dwell the worse it gets i did ask my doctor who said this is just trapped wind x (mine usually also feels warm?? not touching my skin but were its vibrating inside feels warm

Same here !!
    I often keep my mobile phone in my top pocket on my shirt and many times I've thought my phone was vibrating (ringing) and when I checked, it wasn't the phone at all. I've often wondered what this is. I also take lansaprozole 15mg one a day.

I have also developed a strange vibrating sensation just under my diaphragm and slightly to the left. It feels like a flutter and doesn't hurt but it's very distracting and odd!

For some reason there are millions of people suffering this affliction including myself.Most people have been checked for everything and nothing found. Its millions and millions of suffers searching each and everyday for answers with no answers although it doesnt seem to be causing pain nor fatal problems ,its very annoying and bothersome. I think they are calling it the phantom phone symptom.

LOL @ the phantom phone symptom! I wouldn't say mine is like a vibrating phone but it's definitely a very odd sensation!

Unhappy Re: Strange Vibrating feeling in stomach

Since I have yet to find an actual prognosis as to what these are, I believe "Intestinal Vibration Syndrome" will suffice. I wake up with these in the middle of the night and it litterly feels like there's a slow jogging motor in my guts. They are not painful, but of course, waking up with your insides shaking, increases the anxiety symptoms. They don't bother me any other time of the day. But once 1:30/2am comes around and my guts are shaking until I get up and move, maybe pass some flatuce. They are scary as hell. For the last month, I've felt pinching/stinging sensations in random spots of my abdomen, increase in gas, I'm terrified to pass stool (affraid of what I might find), I'm affraid to eat due to my GI issues and I'm affraid to sleep because of the IVS. I've had dizziness, I pass 2-3 different stool types in one sitting, I constantly tremble and my interactions with others are short, because I honestly can stand to listen to them talk. I am slowely coming down from a month long panic attacks. I have constant anxiety with hospitals because I genuinely fear what they will find. Dr's have given me blood tests, urinalysis and x ray, but surprisingly, they found nothing. I've lost 18lbs in a month and after going to the E.R. today about the burning sensation across my chest, I hit the motherload. I've maintained my weight and I got a script for ativan 1mg. I'm burned out, my nerves are shot and I'm an emotional rollercoaster. I just want it all to end and go back to my life the way it was. I also have a bad habbit of self-diagnosis via the internet. I realize that this is not a rational way to thio hard to break the cycle. I've defeated myself to get into this mess, I just worry my strength isn't strong enough to win the battle.

I get this vibrating but in my whole body mainly my legs and mainly in the mornings does any one get that ? X

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information