Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My husband has booked a holiday abroad and i am dreading it

Re: My husband has booked a holiday abroad and i am dreading it

Good for you Lynne, tankini's are perfect, you can always roll the top up a bit when you lay down to get a brown tum (if you want one). I usually wear them on holiday. Glad you feeling more confident now....you will enjoy yourself. I wish I was flying out to spend some time in the sun. Jo.

Post removed by author
    Last edited by cymraig_chris; 24-07-11 at 13:08.

Myra, and Jo there is a glimmer there is! hooray! By the way, I got a new suitcase today to so I can fit you both in if you want!

Quote Originally Posted by cymraig_chris View Post
    ...Never worry about your appearance in a swimsuit, if Gok Wan (I watch and enjoy his programs with my wife) has taught the nation anything then it's all shapes and sizes are cool and sexy, as a random chap I would like to state that I wholeheartedly agree with Gok and most other men and women do too.
    Thanks a lot for writing this...it really means a lot to hear it.I just tend to think only thin is attractive at least in my case anyway! Its a bad habit I must break!

Hi all, got back from Lanzarote at 2am this morning. Missed you all.Glad to say I had a fab time. My 9 yr old daughter was a superstar, she was so well behaved despite having late nights every night. I have never been so lazy n eaten so much in all my life. Luckily I didn't have a stomach upset til day 8 of 11 which is good going for me! You know how food upsets me! Met some lovely people, one of which was covered head to toe in chicken pox!Poor thing! Argh, luckily I had it when I was 34 yrs old.The resort was gr8 but the pools a bit too cold (unheated). Didn't see one cockroach! All inclusive was worth every penny but did encourage us to over eat! I didn't feel like the 'biggest whale in the village' although I was uncomfortable being so much overweight than I am used to. From a practical point of view, the weight problem did make me hold back from joining in all the daytime activities coz my inner thighs rubbed so although I got past the aesthetic side of things, the practical side caused a problem! It really is a good reason to work on the weight loss! Its not just about vanity. Can you believe it ...I actually went on stage twice in competitions...me who at xmas was so ill I couldn't answer the phone! Can't believe my progress!

Hi Smudger,
    Glad to have you back! I was looking forward to hearing how you got on and you seemed to have had a great time. I'm really pleased for you. You are much braver than me, getting up on stage!! Well done! And yes, the pools are freezing - I had to brace myself to get in ours!! Welcome back!
    Myra x

Hey you,

Sooooo glad you had such a lovely time you so deserved it after all you have been through. I knew you would!! Missed you and was looking out for you to come back on here. Bet you have lovely tan. You just could of brought some sun back with you its been dreadfull whilst you have been away!!! Welcome back!!!

Love Jo.xx

Quote Originally Posted by myra View Post
    You are much braver than me, getting up on stage!!
    Myra x
    Hi Myra. I don't know about being brave, I was desperate to win a free beach bag! lol! I didn't like people looking at me though, I was uncomfortable with that I must admit! Glad I went in the end. We got on so well with our friends and met two new sets of friends too. Can't wait for the next hol but must lose some weight before so I am more comfortable and can be more active.xx

Quote Originally Posted by JT69 View Post
    Hey you,

Sooooo glad you had such a lovely time you so deserved it after all you have been through. I knew you would!! Missed you and was looking out for you to come back on here. Bet you have lovely tan. You just could of brought some sun back with you its been dreadfull whilst you have been away!!! Welcome back!!!

Love Jo.xx
    Hi Jo. Got back 2am yesterday morning. I hope you are okay. I need to catch up on posts. Only managed to read one by Redrainbow so far. Hope he is okay. None of us wanted to come back but all good things come to an end as they say. I haven't got a big tan even though I sat in the sun for 8 hrs every day! I was on factor 50 for most of it! Can you believe I went on stage twice? Hope work is going okay and you feel well. I need to get stuff sorted from hols so Ill have to go now but I'll catch up with you soon matey.xx

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information