Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just started sertraline feel awful

Re: just started sertraline feel awful

Hi Jackie, I noticed the first day that i took the tablet that my bad mood lifted, I too felt quite agitated and on edge for the first couple of days but that seems to have settled now. I do feel quite sleepy and relaxed but hey i am not complaining about that. The only thing that I am a bit worried about is I am aware of my heart beating all the time and sometimes in my throat which I dont like. Day 5 today for me today and feelin less anxious now about the meds. Hope things are going well for you today too xx

hi andi1404, glad to hear you feeling better. i feel as though i can hear my heart beating as well, not all the time, mainly at night when i lie down, i just try and ignore it. got a little bit of musle ache down left side of my chest which is strating to freak me out again, but i am trying to tell myself i have had it before exactly the same and it was fine, but i am getting anxious about it. like you feel sleepy, sleeping like a log at night best in a long time but could easily sleep all day as well, never mind better than panicking all day i guess. have a good day x

Hi Jackie, hope you are having a good day today, am still feeling ok on these tablets, less anxious and unable to have a panic attack strangely. Felt like I was going to have one yest but my body didnt go into panic mode which was strange but am not complaining!! Hope you good too xx

Quote Originally Posted by And1404 View Post
    Hi Jackie, hope you are having a good day today, am still feeling ok on these tablets, less anxious and unable to have a panic attack strangely. Felt like I was going to have one yest but my body didnt go into panic mode which was strange but am not complaining!! Hope you good too xx

hi, i am so glad you still feeling ok and that you not having panic attacks. i am now on day 8 and have been feeling fine, tired but fine up til yest, like you could have gone to full blown panic mode but it didin't but i do feel jittery today, not sure why. i just feel at that point where you can feel the panic just brewing under the surface, i hope it will go away cos like you i was feeling fine on these meds. it could be cos my line manager is due to phone me today to see how things are and i feel dread about that cos i can't give her an answer as to what is causing me to panic and i am running out of sick time beofre they cut my wage which i can't afford to happen, - which i could win the lottery so i didn't have to work lol. sorry i am rambling a bit this morning. i really hope you continue to have good days

Hi I've just come off paroxatine and been put on sertraline as I wasn't coping. Day 1 I had really bad nausia then nothing till day 4 when I kept feeling dizzy, day 5 and 6 within 30 minutes of taking the tablet I have a crushing feeling in my head and really bad headache, the only way I could cope was by going back to sleep for hours. Going to try taking tablet at night as I have to go work tomorrow and cant cope with this pain at work.

Hey everyone, I've been on Sertraline 50mg for 4 weeks just been to the doctors today and have now been prescribed a 100mg it's a bit crazy because I feel so dizzy and very weird (sick feeling) after taking my first one today. I suppose it's just my body getting used to the higher dose though!

hello there

i read today in my mag that for the first 2\weeks of this med it can increase\anxiety/panic xx

hi i am just going into my second week of 100mg and have to say i do feel a lot better for it. i do sometimes still feel a little woozy but i think that is either cos i have not eaten properly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information