Thread: Rapid heartbeat

Rapid heartbeat

O.k so i get quite a few palpitaions i can go for weeks without them then i get a week where they seem constant, i am learning to live with them altough they do make me anxious at times i have noticed it could be hormonal..
    Anyways last night i was making the beds and my heart started beatting really fast and strong,felt like a palp but no space inbetween and only lasted a few seconds but felt like longer, they made me feel pretty sick and anxious, usually when i get a rapid heartbeat it's caused by a panic attack but this just came out of nowhere and pretty fast, i also think i got woke by it happening in my sleep or i could have just dreamt it, i have been on edge all day thinking what if it wasn't a palp cos it doesn't feel like what i usually get anyone else get this rapid THUD ??? i'm scared that it's cos there is soething wrong with my heart x x

Re: Rapid heartbeat

Anyone ???

Re: Rapid heartbeat

Your heart is just finely tuned into palpitations because of your anxiety. Sometimes these beats just seem to come out of the blue. They are still harmless, no matter in which form they come. Try not to put too much importance on it. The reason is made you sick and anxious is because that is what you are: anxious. They are only another symptom of anxiety and will happen less when you calm down. Please don't worry.
    Myra

Thread Information