Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Feel bad asking...

Re: Feel bad asking...

Hi Kev, so sorry to hear your sad news and so sorry you feel so alone....what a beautiful verse that Sue left on her thread. So many people care about you please remember that, I send you my heartfelt wishes and hope you feel better soon. Love Jo.xx

Thumbs up Re: Feel bad asking...

Hi Sue & Jo.

Thanks for the support. Been pretty inactive except for last friday, but had to get up and moving today. Sorted out a lot of initial paperwork for tidying up mum's (& indeed dad's, as he passed away in late 2008) affairs.

Obviously there is loads to do in the longer term, but managed the first steps with one of my siblings. So I've been up all day and facing stuff I find hard - like post and forms. So I'm pretty pleased with what I've managed today.

Shame everyone is so spread out in cyber space, there've been days in the last week I'd have liked to organise a giant (real life) group hug! Hope that's not inappropriate, but I guess you all know what I mean. When its tough and lonely support is nice, but tangible support it even better.

Also finished the first month of Venlafaxine 75mg XR/XL today. Can't precisely comment on its effectiveness given the extreme conditions I encountered this month. Would say it lessened the depression at the beginning and had some effect on the GAD, at least as much as the Buspirone (10mgx3). Have not had too many side effects as I already had uplifted serotonin (from Buspirone) and (I think) as I make a point of taking it 3/4 of the way through breakfast. Its the first med I've ever seen that says "take during a meal", not after, before or with food.

Take Care, everyone.
    Kevin.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information