Page 2 of 144 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thought of the Day

Re: Random Thought of the Day

Yet again today I wasted a lot of time worrying about things in advance that didn't happen in the event !!!

^^For food. (Cats are smart, some research was done, and the result showed that cats often give their owners attention for food. but i think my dumb dog does that to!)
    @JohnBliss; I do that aaaaaalll the time, never gets old.

thought; i gotta stay fly till i die
    oh wait, i gotta get fly first, oh ye...

random thought of the day >>>>>>> what if England really do win the World Cup.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
    (Herm Albright)

What if pigs really can fly too !?!!!

what if pigs and cows fly, and they breed humans on farms, and milk them, in another planet in a galaxy far far away they also carve stuff out of the human's bones and sell it!

How random Not responding haha, would they weave our hair to made soft cushions!

I have a very random thought today that has been bugging me! its a long treck to my place of work, and due to the lovely weather i have been stuck in heavy snow, heavy rain, and hail stone for lenghty periods of time! i now have a cold and believe its because i have stood in the pouring rainy cold for ages!

I am a fan of period dramas and have noticed that when someone breaks up with the leading lady she runs into the rain and cold, screams and crys falls asleep, she gets found and then usually dies from a cold.

Now! i am having a argument with my boss because he that you cant get colds/flus from being very cold and that it has to be a virus? so did Jane Austin get it wrong? and why do i have a stinking cold!! i firmly believe that if i was sat at home in the warm i wouldnt be sniffling now.

Random thought:
    Who discovered you could milk a cow.... and what was he doing at the time?

Yes, one day far back in history, man discovered milk bottles growing in the wild, these days they mass produce milk bottle plants in huge feilds....or was that my dream...

Objects of different weights fall at the same rate, that's odd isn't it?! If something weighs more then it should be effected by gravity more, no? Is there something that can determine an objects speed when it's falling <-is this a reason why people say gravity is not fully understood??
    Last edited by NotResponding; 17-02-10 at 02:37.

I am a fool, If I was a dog, and someone handed me a bit of food, Id bite their hand off, and then feel bad afterwards...

Random thought today - How good cookies and milk are together haha, cookies rock, how cool would it be if there was a cookie world. I'd live there for sure.

Also...why the hell do we get people who try to stuff like 50 hotdogs down their gobs in a record time???? Is there a reason that natural selection have selected them to continue living and to not choke from too many hotdogs???????

~"...to reaffirm that fundamental truth - that out of many, we are one; that while we breathe, we hope, and where we are met with cynicism, and doubt, and those who tell us that we can't, we will respond with that timeless creed that sums up the spirit of a people :
    Yes, We Can!!!! ~

Wolfieeeeee

Page 2 of 144 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread Information