Thread: Burning spots

Burning spots

Was just sitting here at computer and got a burning feeling in one spot on the left area and now im convinced its me heart anyone else get this feeling alsomy Blood pressure is 129/80 is this good and does blood pressure have to do with how healthy your heart is my cholesterol is a bit high at 6.5 thou and my trigliserides are high at the moment but im going on a diet and walking every day now for 30-40 mins so should i be worring about me having a heart attack so much?

Re: Burning spots

Burning feet? Sounds like dry skin..I get this sometimes or could just be you are allergic to something you have come into contact with. I assure you and im not a doctor it has nothing to do with heart .. or blood pressure..Nope you shouldn't be worried about having a heart attack so much but most of us shouldn't be either.. but at least you are in good company.. Michael

I think you are very anxious about your cholesterol and triglycerides and it's making you obsessed about them. I, too, have high levels and take simvastatin. I don't even think about it because I know it's been helped before any more damage can be done. When my mother was put on treatment for very high blood pressure the doctor told her to take the tablets and forget about it. Which she did. I think you should do the same. You are doing other things to help yourself so you are on the right track. THOUSANDS of people are taking simvastatin and have high levels of cholesterol and tri-g's - you are not alone. Don't take your blood pressure - you'll only wind yourself up. Take the tablets, watch your diet and exercise and you'll do yourself the world of good. Please try to stop worrying - you are on the right path.
    Myra

just dont want to have to take more tablets for the rest of my life =)

Thread Information