Thread: Good Luck Amy

Good Luck Amy

Sunshine-Lady's dog Amy is going in for an operation tomorrow morning. Can we all wish Amy good luck for the op and a speedy recovery afterwards. Good luck Amy!

Re: Good Luck Amy

Hope Amys op goes well Sunshine Lady ..Sending you some good vibes and big Hugs Luv Sue xxx

Thank you so much for the hugs, I have been so worried!

Hopefully Amy won't need her operation. Amy suffered an injury to her outer ear due to one of my greyhounds accidently landing on her. The result was a giant hematoma to her ear and an ear infection. A week after her inital appointment we took her back to the vets yesterday to check her before her surgery. The vet decided because of Amy's health problems (plus her age) that they would drain it straight away. Amy was very brave and despite having several jabs to her ear and a steroid injection, she still was able to wag her tail and give the vet the most sloppy kiss ever! The hematoma could come back, but fingers crossed.

We went to a dog pound which had a 7 day put to sleep rule to pick up a greyhound which we were informed about (we volunteer for a greyhound rescue). On the outside of each kennel they displayed the date the dogs were brought in. We spotted Amy who was in a sorry state and was literally on her last day. We came home with 2 dogs that day! Amy had been shot at with different coloured paint balls and had a broken tail. but a good bath, a new hairdo and treatment she came up good as new.

Amy has always been the most faithful dog ever. She is my shadow and has helped me through the darkest of days .. she has even been allowed to visit me during my stays in hospital. She maybe old but as long as she is still able to wag her tail and eat well, she will stay with me. She still puts my greyhounds in their place! I owe her so much. She is a big fat soft pudding and I love her to bits xxxx

Thanks for the update and the absolutely gorgeous photo. Amy is such a sweetheart and a brave lady to boot! She is lucky to have you as a Mum caring for her and loving her. Long may she reign over all those greyhounds!

Thread Information