Thread: Foamy Urine

Foamy Urine

Hi There,
    I have had some pressure in my abdomen for a little while and when I mentioned it to my Doctor she did a urine test which showed some blood and protein. the urine was sent to the lab and no infection was found. The Doctor said not to worry but I am worried sick.I looked on the internet and protein can be a sign of kidney damage. Also my urine is quite foamy and that can mean there is protein in it. I am so worried about it. The last 2 nights I have been up about 6 times to the loo. I have M.E. but not had bladder probs before. Also had full blood count done which came back normal.

Please can someone offer some advice.

Re: Foamy Urine

I've had blood and protein in my urine before. It can be caused by exertion. Nothing to worry 'bout. I was bricking it when i was told but it was totally fine. You've had the results back and they're all clear. Worry not!

Re: Foamy Urine

Thank You both for your replies. I bought some urine dipstick tests (can't believe I have done that!) and tested myself quite a few times which is prob not a good idea!! Protein and blood in urine seems ok but keep getting different results. Its amazing how obsessed you can get with worries. My Husband and I have huge rows over the stress I cause him with my worries . We are going on an expensive holiday in 5 weeks time for our 10th Wedding Anniversay and I really want to enjoy it without panicking about my health all the time. Its so hardwhen you have health anxieties. I know its irrational but find it so hard not to panic. I am very guilty of consulting @Doctor Google@ and must try and stop.

Thanks again
    regards

Thread Information