Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Going from 10mg to 20mg

Re: Going from 10mg to 20mg

Martin

I am trying to make myself believe that I have a superhuman brain LOL

- but honestly I do think that we are a certain "type" of thinker. maybe some would call it worrying but my in my brain anyway I think I just run through everything before it happens.

I have to laugh at myself sometimes. Even silly things like my partner said to me earlier - i'm just nipping down to the petrol station to get the paper and he was gone for half an hour - so I started to think - what if he's been in a car accident - or what if someone heard his accent and started a fight with him (he's irish and it was old firm day in glasgow today!) when he got back i said where have you been i thought something had happened to you - he said oh i ended up going to sainsburys instead and getting some biscuits etc - i told him what i was thinking and he just gave me a big hug and told me to stop worrying all the time about everything!!! how sweet.

I've just been a bit on edge all afternoon and this evening - think if things don't improve in the next few weeks i may go back to gp and ask her to increase my dose - then i maybe wouldn't have to take so many beta blockers.

Oh yeah just read the posts on your thread - you most certainly seem to have a fanclub now - bring on the martin barr printed t-shirts!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AJS View Post
    Martin

I am trying to make myself believe that I have a superhuman brain LOL

- but honestly I do think that we are a certain "type" of thinker. maybe some would call it worrying but my in my brain anyway I think I just run through everything before it happens.

I have to laugh at myself sometimes. Even silly things like my partner said to me earlier - i'm just nipping down to the petrol station to get the paper and he was gone for half an hour - so I started to think - what if he's been in a car accident - or what if someone heard his accent and started a fight with him (he's irish and it was old firm day in glasgow today!) when he got back i said where have you been i thought something had happened to you - he said oh i ended up going to sainsburys instead and getting some biscuits etc - i told him what i was thinking and he just gave me a big hug and told me to stop worrying all the time about everything!!! how sweet.

I've just been a bit on edge all afternoon and this evening - think if things don't improve in the next few weeks i may go back to gp and ask her to increase my dose - then i maybe wouldn't have to take so many beta blockers.

Oh yeah just read the posts on your thread - you most certainly seem to have a fanclub now - bring on the martin barr printed t-shirts!!!!
    You worry like me by the sound of it.
    Sounds like your old man is one in a million.
    (Sorry mr AJ - bet you're not as old as me - 55 now LOL)

Only a thought, but are you sure your anxiety isn't msg related?
    I jave been reading about msg and food reactions.
    Have you dared try a fast for a few days to see if you improve?
    Only an idea........

Right back to printing these flipping t shirts..............
    Done 5000 - will that be enough ?

me give up food - you must be joking!!! ( as i shovel half of the toffee pecan taste the difference cookie in my big mouth!!!!)

No I don't think the anxiety is msg related - I tried cutting out as much msg as poss and still had anxiety/PA's - I do however believe that if I eat a lot of msg it gives me palpitations - my heart starts to race - the same as if i was to go back to drinking caffeine - I also get palpitations with certain cold remedies - beechams all in one is awful for it.

5000 - your pushing it a bit now are you not???

Quote Originally Posted by AJS View Post
    5000 - your pushing it a bit now are you not???
    So - you saying I haven't got that many fans after all ?
    What am I gonna do with 5000 t-shirts saying "Martin Rocks" ??

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information