Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Going from 10mg to 20mg

Re: Going from 10mg to 20mg

Hi Mart and Jannie, would you believe I am a trained dispenser??? What a dork!! I think its the meds I am on!! LOL. I took a tablet form of the drug. I have looked it up in my mims book and they do a form of the drug in drops (cipramil drops) I am not sure how often Gp's prescribe it though as it works out rather more expensive than the tablet form. Jo.

I started on 20mg on both times I was prescribed this drug and the worst side affects I experienced then and now were drowsiness and slightly increased anxiety. I did feel a bit sick for the first few days of taking it again but that has gone away again.

Quote Originally Posted by JT69 View Post
    Hi Mart and Jannie, would you believe I am a trained dispenser??? What a dork!! I think its the meds I am on!! LOL. I took a tablet form of the drug. I have looked it up in my mims book and they do a form of the drug in drops (cipramil drops) I am not sure how often Gp's prescribe it though as it works out rather more expensive than the tablet form. Jo.
    Hey up JT69 (some of these names in here are fascinating !)

So - whats a mims book - sounds a bit techie LOL

cheers
    Mart

Hi Mart, that made me!!! Sorry about that!! Its a book you have in the dispensary which tells you about drugs etc (prices, types and so on). A new one comes out each month and we are able to take the old one home for reference etc. I find it very useful. You sound like you're from up north with your hey up!???
    Jo.

Hi Mart, that made me!!! Sorry about that!! Its a book you have in the dispensary which tells you about drugs etc (prices, types and so on). A new one comes out each month and we are able to take the old one home for reference etc. I find it very useful. You sound like you're from up north with your hey up!???
    Jo.
    LOL - well if Nottingham counts as "up north"
    That's what I think of Lancashire folks!

We do have some very funny habits up here.
    As I discovered when I married a Notts girls and moved here!

They call you 'love' and 'duck' in the supermarkets, even the men.
    The first time a man called me love I had to dash home and check I wasn't displaying any encouraging clothing like a pink t-shirt, or "come on big boy" socks - but no it was just one of those nice local scary things that happen up here .

You just need to tune in!
    And if that fails, just pretend you have some idea of what they're on about.

Jo.
    aha so you can get cheap drugs eh ?
    I wouldn't tell anyone else on here.
    Can it be our little secret????

Hi Mart, Nottingham is up North as far as I'm concerned, originally from Lincolnshire, now living in Kent. Cracks me up when I hear some of the expressions and makes me think of where I come from. As far as getting cheap drugs absolutely no, its just a book that makes Pharmacies and GPs aware of prices, hence the reason they often prescrible a cheaper alternative! Catch you later duck!!! Lol. Jo.

Hi Mart, Nottingham is up North as far as I'm concerned, originally from Lincolnshire, now living in Kent. Cracks me up when I hear some of the expressions and makes me think of where I come from. As far as getting cheap drugs absolutely no, its just a book that makes Pharmacies and GPs aware of prices, hence the reason they often prescrible a cheaper alternative! Catch you later duck!!! Lol. Jo.
    and they don't speak funny in Kent then ?
    We had a fortnight in Deal one day, and needed to carry a language guide with us at all times.

So - I need to avoid all pharmacies and dispensing outlets in Kent
    just in case you use mls instead of mgs LOL
    Sorry only teasing ................

Hi Mart my husband tells me they speak proper english in Kent...I beg to differ. And what did you find to do in Deal for 2 weeks???? Jo.

Hi Mart my husband tells me they speak proper english in Kent...I beg to differ. And what did you find to do in Deal for 2 weeks???? Jo.
    The castle and a cafe and a wander round a ship!
    Lovely it was for the first few days.
    That just left the white cliffs experience.
    and Dover castle, where the coffee was £3 a cup!
    and no cake.

Hey up - duck - love it !
    M

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information