Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Donations for Kazzie's chosen charity

Donations for Kazzie's chosen charity

Hi all

I know people have wanted to donate money to Kazz's chosen charity and some people have already donated to cancer research.

I spoke with Roger today and he says that Kazz would like her donations to go to animal charities.

In particular he mentioned this one:

Saint Francis Animal Welfare in Hampshire.

The website is: http://sfaw.co.uk/

You can either donate directly on their website or I am happy to accept donations and then I can send them all in one go and explain who the donations are for etc.

You can use the donate button on here and let me know that it is for Kazz or you can PM me about sending cheques, internet banking, postal orders etc.

If you prefer then please donate to any local animal charity that you wish to.

The only thing that Roger did specifically ask is that people do not donate to the RSPCA as Kazz would not have wanted this for her own personal reasons.

Thanks

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Donations for Kazzie's chosen charity

Thanks Nic I know of the saint frances animal shelter,if we donate straight to them do we mention whats its for.xx

Yorky - let me contact then ok and expect some donations so they know then I will post again ok

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

ok no problem.xxx

Hi Guys. Just a thought but assuming the charity has signed up to the scheme then the www.JustGiving.com site can be a good way to organise something like this. We're using it as a an alternative to flowers for my Mum's funeral, and have done the same before.

Just hoping it helps.
    Kevin.

Thanks Kev - I will have a look at that.

I got this reply from Saint Francis:

Hi Nicola,
    We can keep a record of all the donations and advise you in due course. If the donors would like to write a short letter addressed FTAO the Secretary at the shelter (address on our website), mentioning that the donation is in memory of Kazzie, then I will ensure that the total is recorded in our accounts to send on to you later.
    I have visited your site and will make a note of the address for future reference for anyone who may find it useful.
    Kind regards
    William J Fulford
    Financial Controller (& temp sec)for
    St Francis Animal Welfare

Thanks Nic.
    Love Piglet

Thanks Nic for letting us know.xxxxxxx

bumping up as I know loads wanted to donate yet only a few have donated so far

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information