Thread: Kazzies past threads!

Kazzies past threads!

Its the first time since I heard the shocking news of Kazzies illness and passing that I have time to read her last threads! I hadnt been on NMP for a while so obviously I hadnt had any NMP communication with Kazzie and I have just read her most recent threads and posts now!!

How much love and support did this lady have for other people??
    Many of her threads were out of concern, love or support for others, all this when she must have been feeling so ill.

It was very sad and upsetting to realise this but at the same time, very humbling too!

Now, in future, whenever anyone else does this I am going to smile and think to myself 'that person is sending a 'kazzie hug''

I want to suggest a that everyone else makes or sends a post in support of someone else who needs it, as a tribute to Kazzie.
    i.e if someone as achieved something, if you think someone could do with a hug...

Go on....send a Kazzie hug to someone now x x x

Re: Kazzies past threads!

I did the same in the past several days and it touched me so much that she always took the time to send people support and celebrate triumphs that people had.
    I agree it would be a great tribute to her to try to give just a small portion of the support that she gave so unconditionally!
    xxx
    Sandy

I have been thinking exactly the same thing, she reached out to people all the time, wether she knew them well or not, and didnt expect anything in return, i wish i had known her better, but she will be remembered fondly by a lot of people here , for a very long time.

So for everyone who is in need of comfort today, or to be congratulated on an acievement, i am sending all of you a 'Kazzie hug' xx

Lovely idea pink x

Thread Information