I think I have lactose intolerance but am not certain. I know something I am eating isn't helping me. I cut wheat and gluten out for 5 weeks but felt no different at all. So my next thing was dairy. I cut it out for 2 weeks and in that 2 weeks I had no stomach pains at all (still had the nausea). Then I ate a bowl of cereal (1 and a half weetabix cold and 2 spoonfuls of sugar) with Lactofree milk (contains no lactose) but within an hour of eating it I had cramps, felt sick and had to rush off too the loo. The rest of the day my lower abdomen felt so sore and tender and I felt very sick. Now I don't know if it's lactose or dairy. I know it's not the wheat as I can eat bread and have no problems.

I feel sick all the time, have lower abdominal cramps all the time (not spasms like when I get IBS but cramps, lower back pain and feel really drained.

I'm at the Dr's tomorrow for the pains and am going to see what she says but does anyone have these symptoms and have trouble with dairy/lactose?

I can eat cheddar cheese and not get symptoms but as soon as I have milk off I go rushing too the loo feeling sick and in pain and with an upset stomach.