Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Scary everyday

Re: Scary everyday

Hi Laura,

I am so pleased to read that something you wanted has gone your way, well done for getting the job. It might be difficult at times but I know you'll do your best to cope. tcx

Thank you Jo and Andrew.....Thats some of the nicest things I've heard! I have been waiting for this for a while as you guys know and being offered this felt so surreal and odd but im trying to just be happy..

Thank you xxxxxxxxxx

hiya laura - well done, on coping and getting through and moving on whilst suffering from this very distressing anxiety disorder - just remember a phobia is fear plus avoidance - so you have the fear, but you refuse to avoid - thats the quickest route to recovery as you will see that no matter how high your anxiety can get, it always comes down on its own even if you dont avoid and you dont run away - i admire you a great deal, as you are young and this has obviously been a very upsetting period in your life - i think you can learn alot of lessons from something like this - it doesnt have to be all negative - good can come out of bad? take care and please let us know how the job is going, emma xxxx

Hi Laura,

Im thinking you start your new job tomorrow. Just wanted to say, good luck, hope you enjoy your first day. tcx

Hi guys,

I started my job yesterday and it was good, I think it will be hard at times with children there but I am hoping that I will get used to it all and it will soon not affect me. Laura x

Well done on the job front Laura! I am so so pleased for you!! That will be a great boost for your self-esteem. Good on you for sticking at it and being rewarded with a job, which I'm sure you will grow to love. Well done you!!

Hey Laura,

Am chuffed to bits for you hun!!! So pleased that everything is working out. Your confidence will now grow and grow and I know you will be fine!! The job will keep you occupied too so that will help, having less time to think about things. I know it does with me.

Very proud of you...well done.

Take care.
    Jo.xx

Thank you very much Jo and Paul. Thats makes me feel very nice! I am enjoying it but there are times I do feel very uncomfortable however I am trying my hardest to push past it.

Laura xxxxxx

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread Information