Thread: what are the signs?

what are the signs?

how can i tell if my boyfrend likes someone else? hed rather see someoneelse than me, why wouldnt he? i mean i cant blame him i am rather 'depressing' as people would say, and now he thinks im a hypocondriact he knows how to make me feel worse, i dont know if he wants me to feel worse so he can get rid of me?

Re: what are the signs?

Sounds like you are suffering from low self esteem hun. ("Why wouldn't he?")
    You can't be worried all the time that he is going to leave you!
    That definitely WILL ruin your relationship.
    I'd suggest sharing the way you feel with him.
    Better to have it all out in the open than to deal with it in secret.
    Everything he does will start to look like a sign that he wants to leave!
    Doesn't mean that it's so, just that you will start seeing signs where there are none!
    xxx
    Sandy
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    Lao-Tze

no i cant tell him hell think im being stupid and rediculous and will want to leave me anyway weve had 2 bad drunken weekends where we both said things that made the relationship worse i cant make it worse again i have to fix it. i guess i could just pretend to him that im alrite and not paranoid then hell beable to deal with me for a while. and then ill tell him later. so he wont get irritatred with me.
    thnks anyway how r u?

I'm fine, thanks for asking

You will never make your relationship better by pretending everything is fine hun!
    Believe me!
    You aren't being stupid or ridiculous!
    You really need to stop beating yourself up hun!
    You deserve to be happy!!
    I sure hope things work out for you.
    xxx
    Sandy
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    Lao-Tze

Scarlet regret... you sound like you are having a bad time of it at the moment... don't let it eat you up speak to someone now before it is too late... low self esteem is poo and if anyone lets you down it will only build...believe me...

When my mum was cross with me when I was a teenager she said ...about my at the time boyfriend... now I know she didn't mean it and that she was cross with me bout something else...you know the usual teenage thing wanting to go out when mum wanted me to do something..anyway here are the words that have lived with me forever though I know she wouldn't even recall saying them...

DO YOU THINK HE WOULD BE WITH YOU IF THERE WAS SOMEONE BETTER... I've lived my live taking second best thinking that I only deserved it and then my husband said ...other men would be repulsed but I love you.... stop it now ...get that help Please for me...if anything girlie let me have stopped the same thing happening to you ... here if you ever want to PM... I know all about trust issues, mind games, buttons etc...believe me... biggest hugs sent to you x

Low self esteem eats away at us and destroys us slowly. We start to believe what others think about us and we look in the mirror and see the flaws that they choose to pick out. But we need to see the special things about ourselves that have been pushed down and buried because of low self esteem.

There are many groups out there that will support you and it would be wise to contact your GP and get hooked up with one that deals with confidence and low self esteem.

From now on keep repeating to yourself " I AM A GOOD WONDERFUL PERSON AND I DESERVE THE BEST OUT OF LIFE"

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

The problem here is that low self-esteem or lack of respect for yourself can become a self-fulfilling prophecy: people see that you don't value yourself and start to treat you accordingly.

You must respect and value yourself in order for others to do the same. Work on the positives. Look at your achievements. There are many self-help books I could recommend like Paul Mckenna and Anthony Robbins.

Once you start to see yourself differently others will do the same and you may even get rid of some people in your life because you realise that they weren't right for you in the first place.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Thread Information