Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nottingham Comedy Night Sun 29th Jan?

I seem to be doing alright thanks Nic.

As for the meet on Sunday night, I take it that nobody else is considering it judging by the response. If so, I'll liaise with Meg and make sure I have enough tickets for those that are coming.

If anyone would like to come but is being held back by worries about getting there etc. then I will do what I can to help. I live in Nottingham and could pick people up etc if it makes the difference between coming or not. Just a thought.

Cheers,
    Trev

Hi Trev,
    I hope you all have a good night. I wish I could pluck up the courage to come. Not soooo many years ago I used to hop on a bus and go shopping in Nottingham. (It is about 10 miles away from me) I love a good laugh. I have never lost my sense of humour through all this, just all confidence.

Enjoy the evening.

Jenny xxxxx

Thanks Jenny. Maybe next time you might be up to it.

All the best,
    Trev

Many thanks for arranging this Trev.

I had a great evening and thoroughly enjoyed the several different acts.

Love

Meg

Hi Meg. It was a pleasure. Great to catch up with you all again. The highlight for me has to be a certain member of our party scaring the compere into submission!!

All the very best,
    Cheers,
    Trev

......and I bet we all know who that was (cough cough lottie cough)

Glad you all had a good time - any photos this time????

Piglet xxx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

No photos Piglet- sorry. Too dark but truthfully I didn't even think of it

Trev, Charlie, Gary and I had a really very lovely chill out time chatting amongst ourselves and taunting the compere and laughing at the 3 acts plus compere who was very good but had no control.

Charlie is totally innocent .

Love

Meg

whatever!!!! Lets hear your version Charlie[:O]

Piglet xxx

Hope you all had a good time guys. Sorry I couldn't make it. Was supposed to be going away this weekend for the fellas birthday but been poorly again. Just when you think you're on top of your anxiety it rears up its ugly head again doesn't it?!!!
    Anyway, hope you all enjoyed it. I shall hopefully make the next meet-up. Take care all.

Shell.x

Actually I was very well behaved. I turned up on time (although not too happy at having to wait on a street corner for the others in the middle of Notts). There is a reason why I'm usually late LOL.

It was a really chill night. Trev and I were both a lot better, and for once, it felt like a night out for normal people, not recovering mads!

The compere tried to get us to move to the front and a certain person who shall remain nameless (Meg) told him that under no circumstances would we be moving. And faced with the prospect, we'd walk out!

That shut him up, although it didn't stop him from picking on Vincent (Gary), who handled things VERY well.

All in all I had a very good night out, and THANK YOU Trev for suggesting and organising it. DEFINITELY want to do it again, and very pleased that felt very comfortable being there. In fact at one point, felt so "normal" I nearly shouted a response out! (But only nearly)

Cookie - so sorry you're not feeling too hot at the minute. It was a shame you couldn't make it, you'd have enjoyed it too! Have you got the broadband connection sorted yet? Drop me a line if you fancy meeting up. And remember - and I speak from experience - it is usual to have some wibbles on the road to recovery, so try not to worry too much hun. I've got to have somebody to go on Rita with (it was shut when I went in September)

Love

Charlie

Nemesis - Rita QofS I JFDI'd THEM!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information