Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: wondering about all these symptoms

what i would like to know is why do i feel so edgy, restless, and cannot sit still and relax or sit down for more than 10 minutes? etc etc.

I feel like im going mad, what is causing these symptoms and how can i reduce or get rid of the edgyness, restlessness etc? i've tried distracting myself and everything but i still feel the same.

The feeling edgy and being very restless and stuff is bothering me the most right now i need some relief somehow.

andrew i am new to this site but if you read a book by dr claire weekes abouy your nerves you will c these lovely people have hit the nail on the head. to all you how to i stop feeling like my panic is gonna kill me

Feeling terrible the last 3 or 4 days, feel like i am really tense inside, especially in my stomach area, feel like my body is going to explode or any minute now i am going to go mad, i feel so edgy and restless as well, my face feels really tense as well especially around the cheekbone area and feeling lightheaded as well what is causing all these symptoms.

The answer to your question 'what is causeing all these symptoms?' is...

ANXIETY

Tatty B xx

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">The answer to your question 'what is causeing all these symptoms?' is...

ANXIETY

Tatty B xx

<div align="right">Originally posted by tattybear - 16 January 2006 : 13:30:34</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Thanks for your post tattybear, but sometimes i think that if it was anxiety then i would be able to calm it down or get rid of it but i just cannot get rid of it.

The reason you are not calming down/getting rid of it is because you first need to accept it IS anxiety, and look at ways of coping with it and moving forward,

CBT would help

x

Tatty B xx

By changing your way of thinking, accepting that this is anxiety and being positive you will be able to overcome all these feelings.

Trac XX

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Hi Andrew, it is classic anxiety you have and i feel for you, and one thing you need to do is find something positive to do, You say you spend a lot of times on video games, how about going for a nice long walk instead, or relaxation videos or similar. Not sure large amounts of PC and video games help.
    We would all like to have got rid of this yesterday but unfortunately it doesnt happen that quick.
    Take Care. xx

Most of lifes battles are won, by looking beyond the clouds to the sun:
    and having the patience to wait for the day,when the sun comes out and the clouds go away.

love from Alexisxx

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">By changing your way of thinking, accepting that this is anxiety and being positive you will be able to overcome all these feelings.

Trac XX

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

<div align="right">Originally posted by trac67 - 16 January 2006 : 19:02:23</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    I do sometimes try and accept it is anxiety etc but it doesnt ease my symptoms at all.

Thing is even when i come on here just to look at posts and replies etc, i am feeling like edgy and restless, and i have a funny feeling all throughout my body, but i find it hard just to sit here for even 10 or 20 minutes, my body seems to just want to make me keep moving, i never used to have feelings like this, its only recently this has started.

I know the saying "an anxious mind cannot exsist in a relaxed body" but i can never get my body to relax unfortunately.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information