Thread: New Pen pal

New Pen pal

Hello I am a 23 year old girl who is currently living in Sheffield,England. I would like a penpal if anyone is interested.

I currently suffer from depression and have obtrusive unwanted thoughts about harming others. I don't mind who wants to converse with me although I will say this if you are someone who would potentially suffer like me I don't want to put thoughts in your mind with my letters (although I would not obviously go into detail about my thoughts etc) and make you suffer.

I would just like to talk to someone about normal stuff to take our minds off problems. Of course if need be we would talk about our problems.

Thanks x

Re: New Pen pal

Hi, I am Sheffield born and raised! (Though now in SW Scotland) - I suffer from depression, and similar thinking at times too, usually about unpleasant things happening to people I care about. I would love to penpal with you! PM me if you want to. Paul

Hey, me too! I'm a 24 year old girl in liverpool! I'd like a penpal too- just PM me! xxx

Hey there,

I'm Matt, 21 years old from London, England. I also suffer from social aniety as well as mild depression, and possibly OCD, not sure yet. I feel like I understand as i'm starting to get "thoughts" as well. So if you want to get in contact I have MSN, facebook and email. Just send me a private message if you're interested. We can chat about whatever. Take care.

Matt

Thread Information