Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I DID IT!!! Thank you Tracey

I DID IT!!! Thank you Tracey

Hi everyone,
    Kev left me again yesterday because he thinks I am having an affair - the chance would be a fine thing!!!

I was talking to Tracey loads in the night and we agreed that she would ring me on the mobile and help get me to the school and back!

I rang her this morning panicking and she really helped to ease the negative thoughts.
    Tracey rang me back on my mobile and spoke to me the whole time. I felt so anxious while I was doing it, my legs were jelly like and my eyes weren't focusing. Tracey told me to 'just ****ing do it'!!!

I really could not believe that I was outside walking ALL the way to the school.
    I know that I couldn't have done it without Tracey's support so THANK YOU TRACEY!!!!!

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

Thats excellent Chuckle for you doing it and for Tracey to help you.

Thats what this site is all about helping each other and lots of it goes on totally behind the scenes between individuals and is such a great help.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Chuck,

I am so proud of you for doing that walk this morning, and you didn't think you could do it, well you did it, I knew you would be able to.

You were the one doing all the hard work mate I was just on the other end of the phone telling you that you could do it.

I am here every morning if you need me, and it wont be long until you can do it without me on the other end of the phone telling you to bloody get on with it LOL.

I can't say anymore apart from I am so bloody proud of you.

Take care
    Trac xxxxx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Tracey, I couldn't have done it without you so take the bloody compliment!!![:P]

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

Quite right Meg, alot does go on behind the scenes - I was told in chat last night by one of our younger friends a very nice thing about you

Trac - you are amazing, you are abit like Densie Robertson off This Morning (personality wise I mean). Don't know how you do it[Wow!]

Chuck - I am sorry mate you are havin it rough at the moment, well done on making it to school, you know you can do it

Love Pig xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

I love the change of name for Tracey!!

Thank you Denise Robertson Tracey is bossier than her though! I had to ****ing do it!

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

[:I] ok thanks Chuck, that told me didn't it, and Piglet I hope you did just mean personality wise otherwise I am off to cry LOL.

Love

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Yes Trac lol, I did just mean personality wise - no disrespect Denise love, it's just Trac is 30 years younger (just incase she reads this )!!

Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Phew thanks Piglet, that means I can cancel the truck load of anti-ageing cream I just ordered then

Trac XX

Lol Trac - hope we haven't hurt Denises feelings!!!

Remember what I told you about keeping your skincare 'natural'!!!

Piglet xxx

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information