Thread: ibs /pulled muscle

ibs /pulled muscle

hi everyone im so sorry you must have had enough of me with my ibs but its causing alot of anxiety for me recently and your the only ones that understand .I suffer from lower left pain with my ibs that sometimes spreads under left ribs but i would like to no if any ones pain with ibs actually feels like a pulled muscle sometimes mine does in my lower left around ovary part its sometimes painful to stand from a sitting possision it feels like its stretching the muscle but i no its my bowel or does ibs cause abdominal muscle spasms i no theres nothing wrong with my ovarys because ive had scans and things its sometimes feels like a sore pain in that area if you no what i mean sorry for the long post and sorry for being a pain.

Re: ibs /pulled muscle

Nevermind
    Last edited by SamanthaAU; 23-02-10 at 09:39.
    ''I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me''
    ~Dr Seuss~

Ive had a rubbish 5 days so far with I.B.S tbh.
    Someone on here recommended Colpermin last week to me & it definitely helped. I was having terrible spasms. Mine was right across the middle of my abdomen. It eased off a bit with the Colpermin, & wasn't too bad yesterday without taking any. But today is weird again.
    Ive got the same as what you're describing on your left side, but mine is on my right side today (although the most common for me is usually the left)
    Ive been on my feet for over 4 hours at work today, I was off on leave last week (thankfully) but being back at work hasn't helped today. I now feel like my whole tummy is....how can I describe it..stiff! Bizarre I know. And my lower back is aching.
    I'm picking the kids up from school in an hour, getting them a Maccy d's, mondays are always Mac d's day, then I'm putting my pj's on, sitting on my but & not moving the rest of the day lol
    Ive even gone as far as buying some Gluten free, Dietry specials crisp bread today. And decided to avoid any bread at all for a while, because I am wondering if its bread causing it! The spasms were actually awful last week, have had them before but they were never that bad or lasted so long. I was almost crying. I feel so sorry for babies with colic now!
    I hope you feel better soon. Its a nightmare because I.B.S reacts to stress so its a viscious circle!
    x

thanks for your reply cell block h fan yes you could describe as a stiff feeling its in my lower left side ive had it so bad ive had to crouch on the floor until the pain subsides a bit but it doesnt always work ive been having reflexology although i feel more relaxed it hasnt helped my ibs i start work at 3 oclock this afternoon but just feeling like curling up and watching tv my doctor gave me buscapan it does help thankyou so much for your reply and have a nice relaxing evening

Hi ya, when I read your post it was funny like I had written in myself, I too have been worrying about a pain I get under my left rib cage, and it does feel like I have pulled a muscle. I have been to the doctors several times about it and I have always been assured it probably is a pulled muscle or IBS, sounds awful but it is great to hear others experiencing the same thing.

hi rjp yes i agree it is good to know your not alone thanx very much for your reply

Thread Information