Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Urine test - white cells

Re: Urine test - white cells

LOL, thanks nic x

Hi Kelley,

Im feeling so much better today thnk you. Decided I am going to work and sit a watch tv at the same time. So I dont plan on getting dressed. lol. Im giving me a me day and I'm not going to feel guilty about it.

Yes thinking about it now, i'm quite sure now I think about it, I could of caused the problem!!

Thanks all

x

wel now i feel sick, how am i meant to deal with the news that I have just got. My 7 year old was wetting herself a bit and didnt have any control over it. I just phoned the doctor for her results and it has been sent to the lab, as she has trces of blood in it. We wont know till mon or tues of the outcome. What does that men, she is 7 years old.

Hi, it might mean nothing, cos it is possible for there to be a small amount of blood in the urine without it meaning there is internal damage, it's just a normal part of the human body doing what it does.

If your daughter has pain in her back it could be kidney stones... don't know if they affect 7 year olds but it wouldn't surprise me.

Also, women are supposedly more likely to have urine infections than men and this could simply be an indication of something like that.

What would you do if you weren't afraid?

I drew the line between hope and despair, and the line will hold.

"Forth now, and fear no darkness!"

Hey Emma Jane.
    It could just be the same issue that started this topic!! Alot of the reasons girls have accidents can be due to Urinary Tract Infections which go unnoticed for some time, causing a little trace of blood. I have heard of this sort of thing alot so don't get yourself too worried. I also know of 3 friends who had urine samples as a routine health check to start a new job and they too had traces of blood which were normal.
    There will be a perfectly good explanation soon.

Kel x

Hi am goin through the same thing as u .iv got white blood cell in my wee but no infection .doctor has sent a wee sample off but with it bein xmas i will have to wait .just feel like one thing after another atm and am observed that every thing i get is cancer am only 30 and am so sure its cancer every time .

Hi Nicola I get bothered with urine infections for years mine just sent away a lot if cells came back normal, been to urology and told women more prone due to bugs getting from a to b if you get me I try take cranberry capsule a day and a little salt in warm not hot bath, but don't worry I have had for many many years always fine

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information