Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Urine test - white cells

Re: Urine test - white cells

Nic I really appreciate your help. So is it my thought process that is doing this? Do you think the worst case scenario is an infection? Im scared that I might have to have more tests and they scare me, as I convince myself they will be life threatening. I am getting fed up with myself because I just can't grasp it.

well im still waiting for my results. Done a lot of guided meditation last night and today, has helped a bit. Actually ate a dinner, although have wind now. Still have sudden feelings of panic, hopefully will pass again soon.

Morning all. Hopefully will get my results today. Bit panicky today with upset stomach etc, time can't go fast enough for me at the moment x

OMG - doctor has just phoned me and there isnt even an infection. I cant believe it. Guess I need to relax and look after myself a bit more. I feel weird now, like I should still be waiting for something to happen

Thanks for all your support

XX

Hi, I'm sorry you are having a panicky time. It sounds like you had an infection which has cleared up without you having to do anything. The diarrhea/wind/indigestion is very likely to do with your anxiety about the urine test. If anything worrying had turned up, the doctors would have called you in for a consultation, and because they haven't it means everything is ok. So stop worrying about the worst, congratulate yourself on getting through this and feel the relief that there is no need for you to worry any more!!

What would you do if you weren't afraid?

I drew the line between hope and despair, and the line will hold.

"Forth now, and fear no darkness!"

Hi Psycho,

Thank you so much, I have decided today is a new day. I have had enough of all this worrying. I need to remember that I was convinced they were going to find something more than an infection, when there was no infection at all. Just goes to show how the mind works.

Also that all I do is punish myself by thinking that I am not worthy of living a life without any bad health problems or having an imminent death and that I am waiting for it to happen!!

Has to stop NOW. Here goes the hard work x

Hi EJ - I am glad all is ok.

Please try not to get worked up next time cos I bet you are now thinking what a waste of time and energy it was worrying all week

You should always look on the bright / postiive side of things until proven otherwise - it saves on a lot of stress and anxiety.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi Nic,

Yes I know. Next time I feel my thoughts wondering off, I'll post straight on here I think and listen to your advise :-)

xx

PS: Yep, I'm kicking myself and saying I knew it really!!

xx

Aww don't be hard on yourself - you were worried.

I will do this next time

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi Emma Jane.
    It is possible that while treating the fungus you may just have passed bacteria from your hands to your bladder which has caused the white blood cells to go to the area. I do think that if everyone had their urine tested they too would show white blood cells. In females it is very easy to put a little bacteria up the small tube to the bladder, almost everyone does this during day to day hygiene exercises and sex but the blood cells generally can attack and kill the germs before they grow and cause infection. An infection is not a problem anyway so don't fear it. I have had many and learnt they are the reason why most females visit the doctor! You need to remind yourself that these scary diseases can have white blood cells present as a symptom but also white blood cells are part of more common issues that have nothing to do with them.
    How you feeling today?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information