Thread: Bisprolol 2.5mg?

Bisprolol 2.5mg?

anybody everbeen on this for panic ? starting it in the morning only low dose to begin with to help lessen effects of hyperventialion syndrome. would like to hear frm people who taken it thanks c.xxx

Re: Bisprolol 2.5mg?

I am on 1.25mg a day but take it following a heart attack so it is not being used to treat panic.

If it is alsoo meant to treat panic then it isn't working very well for me lol.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

nicola no what i meant was my doctor said that it is to slow my heart rate down and lessen the pyshical symptoms of the nervous system ,as it blocks adrenaline or something .as ive been having panic attacks and hyperventalating alot nothing will help the panic i knw but may slow my heartrate and that itself will calm me .its more commonly used for heart probs or blood pressure when it is too high .does it help you any?

Well I have no idea if it helps the heart lol but as for calming me when I get panicky then no it doesn't work for me - sorry.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

I would have thought propranolol would have been better for this. As Nic says, bisoprolol is used more for heart conditions than for anxiety.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Yes i fought the same but this was the one my doctor prescribed so im none the wiser i think its cos its one of the beta blockers thats easier tollerated better by people so cud b why my doc gave it to me .well ive been taking it 3 days n feeling ok apart frm the dizzylightheadd feelin that almost makes me feel drunk a lil i will mention to my doc wen i see him why he prescribed this one .thanks for replys x

Thread Information