Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Can I Rewrite my CV When I'm Not The Desirable Person I Used To Be?I Can't Lie!

Re: How Can I Rewrite my CV When I'm Not The Desirable Person I Used To Be?I Can't Li

Hi Smudger,

Thanks for your input on my post.. I could help you write a very good CV, I have worked on my CV for years and have always got me the job... although I have been in the same job for over two years now.. :/

Pm me and I will be happy to help you write your CV...

Danny

Re: How Can I Rewrite my CV When I'm Not The Desirable Person I Used To Be?I Can't Li

Thats really kind of you Danny. Ive spent some time on it today and taken into account all the advice given. I'm not finished yet! Ill keep you posted.

TardisMan no I am not receiving any benefits whatsoever. I am stay at home housewife. Hubby is the sole provider since I sacrificed my career for the greater good..lol! Thanks for the thought though.

Lior, some gr8 advice. You are so right, a generic cv is dead hard to word. I am going to create variations of the generic cv to suit areas I am interested in. I REALLY laughed at the thought of me wearing red high heels whilst on my own sitting at the desk typing my CV. Imagine the window cleaners face if I answered the door! Such a funny image in my mind! My husband would think I was having an affair!lol!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information