Thread: help! im freaking out

help! im freaking out

im starting a course on monday and im so worried. when i think about being in a room with a load of people i dont no i feel sick. i cant even sleep proper because i cant stop thinking about how horrible its going to be!
    monday is getting closer! what am i going to do!

Re: help! im freaking out

Oh dear poor you. Is the course for just the day or for longer? If it is a day course then I would go to see where the course is held what time you have to be there, what are the lunch arrangements where are the loos, what is the best way to get there? Try to lessen your anxiety by planning ahead so that you have everthing that you need ready on Sunday evening so if your anxiety kicks in then you will not have to deal with the planning. Take some water and some mints to suck. Most people doing the course will not know each other. Even if it is a day course someone will begin to chat to you! Practice your deep breathing and affirmations. As the morning progresses the situation will become easier for you.

Congrats for doing something out of your comfort zone. Go to class and remember to breathe right and make some friends. If you keep thinking it is going to be horrible you are setting yourself up for panic. Try and think of the positive things that are going to happen. Making new friends and learning something. Once the first class is over you will see that all of this fear was for naught. Take care and good luck to you..it will be fun

thanks fo rthe support. it was actually really good today, i got all worked up for nothing. x

Thread Information