Thread: BOOKS IN PDF FORMAT AVAILABLE

BOOKS IN PDF FORMAT AVAILABLE

Hi, I have 3 very good books on panic attacks,anxiety, depression etc. In total of 500 pages to read. They are in pdf format. I am willing to swop them for some relaxing listetning material. Like relaxing music, some audio program to fight panic attack, some audio material eg. relaxing music for meditation. Awaiting for suggestions. Regards PFIDELUS@HOTMAIL.COM

Hi any books, PDF format or any other format or any relaxation or Music CDs or Tapes I have I give to people on this site not offer for exchange. I have found in the few years I have been with No Panic I have received lots of good help when I have needed it, I have also gave anyone here any CD's tapes or any information, Books etc they want to keep if I no longer want them or to borrow if I still need them. I have also had CD's Tapes and books given to me when I have asked and needed them. I am not getting at you just saying on here you don’t need to offer exchange anything anyone has here they will usually give willingly to help. Take care, Vernon

That sound good, have you got the music in mp3 format or other. Can you send it to me via email or adive on link to download?
    As my appreciactino to this I will post a site link in this forum topic for anyone to download. Awaiting for you response. REGARDS pfidelus@hotmail.com

Ok thanks will try and send via mail in mp3 format but not sure how much I can send. did u want self hypnosis and relaxation too?

If you want to access ebooks please log on to the following email account:

www.gmail.com

username: booksandaudio
    pswd: nomorepanic

Please send some pdf books if you have any to to this email address (booksandaudio@gmail.com) so everyone can use it.
    Also listening material would be appreciated.

HI, the library on this email audiobooks@GMAIL.com is now much bigger it contains 5 audio materials for lots more ebooks then before. I gave a pswd in exchange for free access however nobody contributed by sending any additional material to this email. The pswd on this account has been changed - if you're interested in accessing
    this email a/c please email me some material it can be in pdf or audio format
    etc. I interested in anxiety,panic attach, hypnosis etc.

Thread Information