Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Read this Heart thud/pvc sufferers

Re: Read this Heart thud/pvc sufferers

Sounds interesting stuff ! ile give it a go to , ive started to eat a bannana or two every day now for the past couple of weeks , not had many palps so far ..

I've also discovered the link between digestive problems and ectoptics/heart flutters, although for me it seemed to work the other way because instead of putting more acid in, I actually took ant-acids to solve my stomach problems and chewed on the chalky white tablets 3 times a day and after a week or so of taking them realised they seemed to stop the ectopics too. There is also a known theory that if your stomach is irritated this can also irritate the Vagus nerve, which in turn irritates the heart since this large nerve meanders through quite a few organs in our body.

The doctor told me the active ingredient in most of the antacids is called 'Simeticone' and the brand I take also has calcium and magnesium in it too. Also, after taking them regularly for around 6 months I found I didn't have to go on taking them every day as my digestive problems improved, and now I only take them a few times in the week if that. The ectopics have never really returned either.

Really interesting article, thanks...

Anna

Interestingly, the article mentioned a possible connection with eyelid twiching....and this was a problem for me too but I never made a connection before, I always put it down to being a stressed person!
    Last edited by Going home; 24-04-10 at 18:58. Reason: spelling errors

Well i got my apple cider vinegar today , not tried it yet , Anybody noticed any difference for taking it yet ?

Hi,
    Im about to google food high in potassium as I dont like bananas or rather they dont like me!

Hi, Interesting topic I have suffered from anxiety for 12 years and this caused me to suffer badly from Acid reflux. I was prescribed medication to suppress the acid but this in turn gave me some side effects, although I was unaware it was caused by my medication. My symptoms included PVC's which were happening about every minute and hearing my heart beat in my left ear all of which added further to my anxiety.

I later read on the internet about the side effects associated with my medication so I stopped taking it, only for the Reflux to return. I have tried many options to help cure me of the Reflux and what works for me is Ginger Juice which I make myself by juicing raw ginger I took 2 teasoons every day for about 2 weeks then when ever I think I require it. I have also heard about the great possibilties that Apple Cider Vinegar can achieve so to that end I did a wee bit of research and found that eating green apples is also very good for keeping acid levels down. I have been eating 2 Granny Smiths for around 9 days now and all looks very promising.

When you get to that desperate stage anything is worth a try and I am a firm believer there are natural remedies out there it just finding the one that suits you. Hope this will help reduce the suffering for someone.

Keep you updated on the green apple progress.

Kindest Regards Will

i've been taking magnesium tablets and its really worked, not had any problems since

Been trying to get on the curepvcs.com website with no luck - anyone else had or having a problem??

I have had pvc's for 25 years or so. With varying degrees of severity, some days better than others, I suffered from wondering when it was going to kill me. It was pretty bad sometimes. It got worse as I got older and I have been taking beta blockers, modified diet, etc... I really was not enjoying life at all. Nothing helped for very long.
    Guess what? I snored, I didn't think it was much more than a a pin in my wife's arse. But about 4 months ago, I went for a sleep study. They diagnosed me with mild sleep apnea, and prescribed a cpap machine. I have been using it for about 2 months now, and my pvc's have dwindled to almost none. I have dropped my beta blocker dose down ( 25 mg a day now from 100) and eat chocolate without consequence.
    Is it a cure? I don't know. It has been working for me though. It feels good not to have my ticker bouncing around in my chest like an out of control pinball at long last.
    If you are long suffering like I was, look into a sleep study. It might just be the answer for you too!

That is interesting - how did the sleep clinic diagnose it?

Your joy is your sorrow unmasked.
    And the selfsame well from which your laughter rises was oftentimes filled with your tears.
    And how else can it be?
    Kahlil Gibran

That's an interesting thought. I'd heard of pottasium helping but not as much as magnesium. I haven't read the article yet but I'm intrigued with this Apple Cider Vinegar thing.....

I'm not really a banana guy either but I know you can get pottasium in suplements

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information