Hi ,to cut along story short i was on paroxetine for 7 years ,which i weaned off in sept 09 due to pregnancy after the horrible widrawals which i got throu i realised i couldnt go throu with pregnancy as i could feel myself gettin ill again wid depression and anxiety etc so had a termination in dec ..afta trauma of all that i decided to go back on paroxetine which had really worked for me first time round but not this time i was on them for 5 weeks and oh my god how bad they were making me feel .felt like a zombie ,vomiting ,constant severe anxiety which now as left me scared to stay in my home on my own also constant adrenalin ,couldnt eat ,sleep ,urinating constant ,diahorea ,felt so poorly ,nightmares ,the doctor told me to wean off them but i didnt why would i wanted this drug out of my system i had been on them only 5 weeks i have never felt like this in all my life ,all because of this medication .ive been off them just over 2 weeks now and only feel a little better ,my independence as gone now im so upset on what this drug as done to me and i dont know why it hasnt worked this time round ,even my doctor cant understand???..now i feel so scared to try anotha anti depress incase this happens to me again.my doc as perscribed me beta blockers but im terrified now to take anything ever again .. as i trusted paroxetine and now ive gotta try and get myself over the symptoms its left me with. i was no where near as bad as i am now before i even started back on the medication thats whats upsetting as i took the tablets to help me not create more problems .