Thread: Another day another worry

Unhappy Another day another worry

Hi everyone hope everyone is coping better than me . Well had my CT scan last week wasnt as bad as i thought it would be but now its sunday and tommorow is the day i was told to ring up for the results problem is that today my chest is aching like hell got a slight headache had stomache cramps this morning now im convinced myself that they are going to tell me i have a heart problem and thats going to be the end of my life im sitting here shaking with worry my blood pressure never goes oveer 140/90 but i dont know if blood pressure has anything to do with having a healthy heart some advice and stratergies to calm down would be good please

Re: Another day another worry

Hello Ashero,

I honestly think that if your results were going to be that bad then you'd feel so ill at the moment you probably wouldn't care. Serious heart conditions make people feel ill and tired. I think your symptoms are probably because you are anxious about the result, which is how we'd probably all feel. I also think if they'd have found anything seriously wrong then they'd have contacted you to actually come to the hospital for a consultation. Don't beat yourself up about how you are coping - it's easy to wind yourself up when you feel anxious. I bet your results are normal. Please let us know how you get on.
    Myra

Thread Information