Thread: Getting better...? How long till the physical symptoms go?

Getting better...? How long till the physical symptoms go?

Hi all, have posted on here a couple of times already but thought Id would wait until I have seen the Neurologist before I posted again, over the past couple of weeks my symptoms have mainly been a strange type of throbbing pins and needles in my hands/ fingers and legs which seems to come and go daily.

In the last couple of days the throbbing has almost all but dissapeared however when I apply pressure to certain areas on my hands/ fingers/ feet in can feel the pins and needles sensation coming back momentarily.

Went to see a neurologist yesterday who said he was 99% sure there was nothing wrong with me and that I could have a scan but that would only be to reasure me further and not because he thought there was anything wrong with me.

I am reminding myself of this to try and relieve my health anxiety but it can be quite difficult as Im sure most can imagine!

What I would like to know is if anyone has had the same sensations when pressure is applied to their skin and also if I am indeed getting better does anyone know how long it can take for the physical symptoms to subside.

Thanks,

Dan

Re: Getting better...? How long till the physical symptoms go?

this varies. ive nt felt right since november and its like one thing after another as far as symptoms go.

Re: Getting better...? How long till the physical symptoms go?

Hi NeverRelaxed,

thanks for the reply, I think I've managed to work myself up again anyway so I don't think theres any chance of the symptoms dissapearing anytime soon!

Hopefully little by little as I except its anxiety and not something else they should dissapear, still not sure if its worth going to get more tests done though just to make sure!

Dan

Thread Information