Thread: pain in neck! and one side of head...help

pain in neck! and one side of head...help

hi, i hav been suffering anxiety am on citalopram which has helped take the edge off, but after 6 months on it i hav started to get the pain, well it doesnt really hurt it is just a weird sensation in the top left side of my head, sometimes feels numb and sometimes like a burning. i hav a small lump on the back of my neck but it doesnt hurt...but my neck is really stiff and feels gristley when i move my head round if that makes any sense? its hard to explain. but my left side of my head just feels weird, i am always aware of it and feel like pulling my hair and like i am still so tense. can any1 suggest what i can do? does it sound like anything serious? been to docs so much...they always say stress.... x x x thanks for taking the time to read this xxx

Re: pain in neck! and one side of head...help

Hi Emily. You will be happy to no that i had the exact same thing for 3 weeks none stop, bloody awful it was.. My neck was so sore and my head i cant even explain but i was just so sick of it. Eventually it just went. I found that getting a bag of frozen peas or something out of the freezer and putting it on my neck or head helped me alot. Only short term but its better than nothing. Yes i do think its an axciety thing. Crap i no but even when we are not anxcious and could be having the happiest day it still has some way of showing its still there. Strange. Hope this helps xx

Thread Information