Hi all. I've had OCD for 10 years now and at times its worse than others.
Im really looking to talk to people who have it as its hard for other people to understand.

Mine started 10 years ago when i got promotion to a new office and had to start travelling with work. At this time i had ibs and travelling about meant having to stop quite frequently to go to the toilet. I also had to travel in groups of mainly men, sorry, but they didnt seem to understand what IBS was or how it affects you?! I started panicking on every journey which in turn made my IBS worse. Then every time we had to travel anywhere or be out of the office i got panicked as i wasnt near a toilet.
Then i took time off work to see if it would settle down but it didnt and i ended up being off work nearly a year. I also became agoraphobic as i then didnt leave the house. I went on medication and went to see a hypnotherapist. Both must have helped as i decided to try and go back to work. Eventually got moved to a new job near where i live based in an office. The OCD continued but i had to control it as best i could.
Ive since moved jobs three times and every time i do i start to get very panicked. I find it hard going to work some days and still have all the same OCD feelings but so far ive tried to control it by myself. I was told the best thing to do is to try and concentrate on something else or do something that takes my mind off it - i cannot find anything that does that and believe me ive tried. My life is so controlled and i cant do anything spur of the moment.

Well to cut a long story short i cannot get through this by myself. I have made a doctors appointment for next week and i think i need to go back on some medication. I want to get better. I dont travel, i consume my life with work and very rarely do anything but work.
I want to travel - i have family in england,america and australia and i cant go anywhere.
I just wanted to know if anyone has the same OCD as me. Ive been on loads of websites and no one has the same obsession with going to the toilet as me!!
Sorry this is so long but i would prefer to get replies relevant to my situation and not just people saying hi or we understand etc. I dont mean that rudely, i just want to find someone who has the same problem as me to stop me from feeling very alone. Other OCD's seem to have many people with the same problems so they have someone to talk to.
I have met many people with OCD but no-one with my type of OCD.

Thanks for reading this anyway and hopefully there's someone out there who has something the same or very similar to me.