Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Day 4 15-30mg mirtazipine

Re: Day 4 15-30mg mirtazipine

Hi Wayne,

Yes not too bad, mood feels alot better. I wake up still a bit sleepy but its usually worn off by 10.30ish, had my new treadmill delivered today so will start doing that from tommorow, should help me wake up a bit easier. I just still find everything a bit of an effort during the day, I also find that my heart starts to race if I try to do things too. I have started to take a 10mg propananol each morning now to help with that. I just hope that by the time I return to work these feelings have gone as I feel a bit spaced out during the day too. Can you relate to feeling like that?? Jo.

Thanks for asking and keeping in touch....helps.

Day 6 today and turned out to be a good day in the end.

Woke around 8ish, felt bit horrible again, went on treadmill 3/4hr. Was feeling bit anxious cos meeting a friend and she is a work collegue as well. It was lovely in the end we had lovely lunch and catch up. Feeling quite at peace with myself this evening which is nice. Hope it continues. JO

Jo thats gr8, so glad you enjoyed your meet. It's funny how the build up to something can be scary and then the actual event not. Sometimes the thought of something can really hold us back can't it? You got there and enjoyed it so well done you!

I REALLY hope this nice content feeling continues Jo.

Hi Jo,,,
    Spaced out Jo,,,oh yes,,,as i have said before like being thick headed and almost drunk,,,,cant work out if its the mirtazapine does it or the zopiclone, one of them,, or both.

Day 7 15mg-30mg mirtazipine

Started the day feeling dozy as per usual but 3/4hr on treadmill helped. Met a friend for coffee which was nice to catch up, then went in Morrisons...half way round I just felt as if I had been totally zapped of all energy. Was awful, had a small trolley half full, thought about ditching it and running out but needed stuff that was in it and just stuck with it. Didn't feel nice but managed to get rest of bits and then got to the check-out by which time I had worked myself up a bit. Got the right hump with the woman in front of me who was stood reading her newspaper and was in my way!! I started putting my items of the belt and she just glanced at me then carried on!! Some people are sooooooo rude!! Anyhow I managed my way through and back to the car. Drove home and ate something sweet. Keep feeling like it has something to do with low blood sugar?? Feel o.k now.

In summary, I have just realised sometimes I push myself too much!! Have to then take my foot off the pedal a little and chill.

Big learning curve for me! And I now know why it is so important that I dont over-do it when I do go back to work.

Jo.

Good on you Jo for recognising this. Self awareness is such a valuable tool to getting better and you have it!

Strange Jo,,,
    that happened to me the other night when me and the wife was out,,, i had to but a couple of chocolate bars and a fizzy drink,,,i was shaking too! About 15 mins later i was fine,,,i just put it down to the meds im on,,,
    Regards Wayne

Day 8 15mg-30mg mirtazipine

Woke 8ish as per usual...still sleepy/heavy also the usual anxious feeling I tend to always wake with.. 3/4 hr on treadmill....felt little better, shower than off to pick daughter up for orthodenist app (brace had broken). Popped in Iceland then home. Visited sister-in-law in the afternoon. Felt pretty good during the day, this has been the best day I have had since going up to 30mg I so hope it continues. Jo.

Day 8,!!! You have not wrote anything Jo???? Does this mean it's been a bad day!!! lol.
    Come-on Jo,,,im following this with interest!!!!!
    Regards Wayne,,,

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information