Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Day 4 15-30mg mirtazipine

Re: Day 4 15-30mg mirtazipine

Quote Originally Posted by Redrainbow View Post
    Day 8,!!! You have not wrote anything Jo???? Does this mean it's been a bad day!!! lol.
    Come-on Jo,,,im following this with interest!!!!!
    Regards Wayne,,,
    Hi Wayne, Have you found what I wrote now...I posted it by accident and then ammended it....senior moment or should I say mirtazipine moment!!! LOL.......Jo

Oh yes!!!! It was me having the senior moment, or mirtazapine moment, i do beg your pardon Jo! All is now clariffied!! Thankyou.
    Regards Wayne,

Day 9 15mg-30mg mirtazipine

As per ususal woke 8ish, mother in law visiting today so not going on treadmill today. Groan!! Felt the usual anxious and heavy to begin with but soon disappeared.

Out tonight for an Indian meal with our friends so a little anxious about how I will be. Am really looking forward to it but just have a little nagging bit of anxiety inside. Am so used to my routine of taking my meds at 9pm then being in bed by 10pm etc, but tonight that will just have to change a little so be interesting to see how it effects me.

Have felt good mostly mentally today, but had a few zaps, bit wierd out of the blue!! Had a few visitors and coped really well so pleased about that.

See how tonight goes. Wont be drinking too much alcohol due to meds, but hope it goes o.k.

Jo.

Wayne, how long have you been on the meds for now?? You may have told me already but have forgotten. Thanks. Jo.

About 4 months Jo,,,but was changed as first lot did not work that well,,,,but think i maybe getting somewhere now, at last. Still fearing the bad days when they come,,,,How about you?

Quote Originally Posted by JT69 View Post
    Day 9 15mg-30mg mirtazipine

As per ususal woke 8ish, mother in law visiting today so not going on treadmill today. Groan!! Felt the usual anxious and heavy to begin with but soon disappeared.

Out tonight for an Indian meal with our friends so a little anxious about how I will be. Am really looking forward to it but just have a little nagging bit of anxiety inside. Am so used to my routine of taking my meds at 9pm then being in bed by 10pm etc, but tonight that will just have to change a little so be interesting to see how it effects me.

Have felt good mostly mentally today, but had a few zaps, bit wierd out of the blue!! Had a few visitors and coped really well so pleased about that.

See how tonight goes. Wont be drinking too much alcohol due to meds, but hope it goes o.k.

Jo.
    Hi Jo,

I have been reading your thread, very interesting. you have been doing really well, well done, I hope you enjoy your eveing out.

My shrink was going to put me on Mirtazipine, I came on here and read a good few threads, I decided not to go on it, and I picked sertraline. my reason is cause of my driving lessons. I talked it over with my gp.

Yvonne

Hi again Jo,

Wishing you a very Happy Mother's Day tomorrow. Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow.

Yvonne

Hi Yvonne,

Thankyou for your kind words. Hope you have a lovely day too. Jo.xx

Quote Originally Posted by Redrainbow View Post
    About 4 months Jo,,,but was changed as first lot did not work that well,,,,but think i maybe getting somewhere now, at last. Still fearing the bad days when they come,,,,How about you?
    Hi Wayne, did you take different meds at first?? I feel that mirtazipine is working for me, my depression has lifted and so had my anxiety but the anxiety has started to creep back in a little at the moment. I think it may be due to the fact that after 4 1/2 months off I have one more week and then I go back to work. I am starting off on 3 hrs a day so shouldnt be too bad and I dont feel scared when I think about it but I think somewhere in my sub-concious it is starting to effect me. I have started to take 2mg diazepam along with my propananol when I feel like this. It feels like a kind of "on edge" feeling about me and my appetite decreases (thats not a bad thing though). I have got to get over this and get myself back into work but this feeling is horrible...so am taking the meds to help me cope.

Jo.

Day 10 15mg-30mg mirtazipine

Enjoyed lovely evening out last night with friends. 1st late night out (well late for me) I have had since been on mirtazipine. Took meds around 11pm (2hrs later than normal), still woke at the same time to a lovely sunny day. Did 3/4 hr on treadmill.

Visited mum-in-law to give mothers day gifts etc, my mum lives a long distance away from me so had flowers deliivered to her.

Feel kind of anxious today, more so than usual. A kind of "edgy" feeling, not nice and can only put it down to that Tuesday I see my manager to discuss my return to work the following Monday. I surpose after the length of time I have been off it is understandable, but I have to conquer this. Work is not responsible for my depression or anxiety and I know I love my job etc it is just the thought of it I think??? Dont really know. Had hoped the mirtazipine would of stopped any anxiety but nothing is a miracle cure some of it has to come from within!! I will get there, I have propananol and diazepam to help me too!!! And encouragement from NMP hopefully too!!!

Anyhow, going to chill out this afternoon, as feeling a bit tired from the night out.

Hope all is well with everyone else on this lovely sunny day. Jo.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information