Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mri tomorrow...help :(

Mri tomorrow...help :(

Hi eveyone, as most of u know i have been having some problems lately and my mri is due tomorrow at 8am and im so so scared. Im am petrified that they will want to inject me with that stuff to high light the bits they need to see in my head and neck. Im scared i will have an allergic reation :( Any advice guys. xxxx

Re: Mri tomorrow...help :(

Hi Carli,,,
    It will be alright,,you see. I bet it wont be half as bad as what you are thinking it will be, things never are. Try not to worry to much, sorry i cannot be of more help, Anyway long time no hear!!! lol
    Regards Redrainbow.

Hi hun, so glad ur feeling better now...u had me worried My son as been ill with a lung infection, kidney infection and tonsilitis so ive only been able to pop on and off, also was feeling really down a few weeks back and thought it would be best if i stay off here as i did feel i would be much use to anyone. Totally freaking out about 2morrow. I think its more a case of if they want to inject me(side effects) then anything else. Its at 8 am so i wont have to much time to panic,lol. How have you been? xx

Did they say they might need to inject you?

I thought that was only with CT scans and not MRI's.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

ji nicola, no they never but i though they might want to. What do u think? xx

I've had both a CT and MRI scan and was only injected for the CT scan. Am sure you'll be just fine!
    XX

hi ive had two mri scans one of my head and one of my leg the test will soon be over there is banging in background but they will put music on to ease u also if it gets too much u have a buzzer u can press at anytime. Try not 2 worry ur b fine

Thanks guys, anxmum how was ur results? I remember u had some of the same problems i was having? xx

I am sure they don't inject for an MRI - just the CT scan.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi Carli,

I had a ct and MRI and injection for both, It was fine, its a warm sensation but that is all and you will be fine = i'm sure x

Chrissie x

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information